FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon Attack Faked???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
dye4dom420 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Smells like cat food

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye4dom420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by MuRdoc18 MuRdoc18 wrote:

If it was a missle it and the gov. knew about it, then i could see why they went after iraq as fast as they did looking for crap. Theres alot of junk we dont know about....     I would have liked to work at the hotel when the gov. came for the tape. I would have made a copy. Could have been worth big bucks now. 

Could you possibly think of something else, other than money. If I had a copy of the tape, money would be the last thing I would think about.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:36pm
If it was a missile, then what happened to the hijacked plane and everyone on it? Thats what I want to know. I mean..what about the passengers and their families?

Edited by Benjichang
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:36pm

Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

They didnt find any plane rubble after the towers collapsed...Are you gonna say thats fake?

Yes they did.  A great deal of it too...  I think the Pentagon was a different story.  I actually think that it was either a missle or a small fighter plane.  I think that the Towers were a distraction.  I'm still pro Bush though!

ya thats what i think to

<1 meg sig = bad>
Gold Member
Gold Member
Smells like cat food

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye4dom420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

Originally posted by dye4dom420 dye4dom420 wrote:

Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

They don't..I honestly doubt they have that kind of technology. Otherwise they wouldn't have gone in and manually hijacked planes.

Think of it a different way. Maybe they did this as a "warm up". Maybe, they did this to make us THINK they didn't have the technology. Maybe, they have really good places for all those "Weapons of Mass Destruction". Maybe now that we think they don't have the technology to come over thereselves, that we just have to put more security in airports, and they will find another way. They're a lot of possibilities, but on this subject, it would be absolutely rediculous to count anything out. We don't exactly know what we are dealing with. We just have an idea...

Something you wanna share jackass?
I really don't find anything amusing about this subject, and I have my reasons why.

Edited by dye4dom420
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:38pm

They don't..I honestly doubt they have that kind of technology. Otherwise they wouldn't have gone in and manually hijacked planes.

Think of it a different way. Maybe they did this as a "warm up". Maybe, they did this to make us THINK they didn't have the technology. Maybe, they have really good places for all those "Weapons of Mass Destruction". Maybe now that we think they don't have the technology to come over thereselves, that we just have to put more security in airports, and they will find another way. They're a lot of possibilities, but on this subject, it would be absolutely rediculous to count anything out. We don't exactly know what we are dealing with. We just have an idea...

just that your an idiot

<1 meg sig = bad>
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:39pm
...Real smooth...^^
Gold Member
Gold Member
Smells like cat food

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye4dom420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:40pm

just that your an idiot

Ha, I'm probably getting called an idiot by some 13 year old that doesn't think the US has anything to be scared of. You wouldn't know a single thing until something happens to your family.
Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:41pm
You guys are so stupid...

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:41pm

Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

I lost 8 friends from the pentagon attack, so try and tell me that it was fake and i'll gladly punch you in the face.....HARD.

were not saying its fake. were saying that it might not be a 757 that hit it.

Exactly, if you look at it, it couldn't have been, especially the roadway behind it. Also, that tape... Anyway, I watched those "911 was faked" tapes, and they are full of it, they say you can see the "pod and missle" if you slow it down... you can't.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:42pm
Y
E
A
H

T
H
I
S

W
A
S

A

W
A
S
T
E

O
F

M
Y

T
I
M
E

G
O

W
A
T
C
H

M
T
V

O
R

S
O
M
E
T
H
I
N
G

T
O

G
E
T

S
M
A
R
T
E
R

Variable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Variable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by Variable Variable wrote:

Why is it only on a flash animation? If this holds so much fact why wouldn't they go to the press?

They control the media smartguy

And where is your proof that the FBI has direct control of the media, mostly privately owned companies?
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:44pm

Why is it only on a flash animation? If this holds so much fact why wouldn't they go to the press?

And where is your proof that the FBI has direct control of the media, mostly privately owned companies?

its the fbi im sure they do alot of things we dont know about

<1 meg sig = bad>
Gold Member
Gold Member
Smells like cat food

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye4dom420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:45pm

its the fbi im sure they do alot of things we dont know about

That might be the smartest thing I heard come out of your mouth all day. Too bad the answer to that is.. DUH!
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:45pm

If it was a missile, then what happened to the hijacked plane and everyone on it? Thats what I want to know. I mean..what about the passengers and their families?

Fake flight name, a plane that doesn't exist? They were watching it on radar, saying it was too maneuverable... so the 757 wasn't what was dubbed "flight whatever" follow?
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:46pm

Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:

You guys are so stupid...

Took the words out of my mouth.

Variable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Variable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:47pm

<>its the fbi im sure they do alot of things we dont know about

Doubtful, that would compromise our entire media system.  The purpose of the FBI isn't to lie and deceive, thats what the CIA specializes in.

Edited by Variable
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:47pm

Doubtful, that would compromise our entire media system.  The purpose of the FBi isn't to lie and deceive, thats what the CIA specializes in.

lol

<1 meg sig = bad>
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:49pm

just that your an idiot

Ha, I'm probably getting called an idiot by some 13 year old that doesn't think the US has anything to be scared of. You wouldn't know a single thing until something happens to your family.

your a guy siting on his couch watching the news crying that cross dressing terroits and iraq are going to blow up the world.

<1 meg sig = bad>
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Pate Pate wrote:

Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

They didnt find any plane rubble after the towers collapsed...Are you gonna say thats fake?

Probably cause it was really 747/757 that crashed with fullt anks of jet fuel into huge towers. And when they collapsed, there really wasnt much that was intact. So not seeing parts of the plane that hit the Two Towers is possible cause of the aftermath it left. If a 757 hit the pentagon, there wouldnt be a perfectly round hole in 3 different concrete/steel walls. And in one of the pictures with the firefighters near it, it looks like its pretty small for any plane that can get through 3 walls of steel and concrete.
they found the engine and has videos clearly with a plane going into it.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:51pm
This is like watching Mike Tyson debate Stephen Hawking. You decide who is who.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic