FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon Attack Faked???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:23pm

Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

They didnt find any plane rubble after the towers collapsed...Are you gonna say thats fake?

come on. they didnt find anything. its a huge tower that collapes on it self. of course they would find anything.

<1 meg sig = bad>
dye4dom420 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Smells like cat food

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye4dom420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I remember hearing alot of that stuff before, and yeah, it does seem impossible, especially working at an airport. No way a plane that size could do that without being more visible/ devistating to the area around it. And yeah, wings? tail?

ya to much of a perfect hole. with no wreckage. i bet it was missile. but if it was were would they launch it from??? sub hell no.. plane no.. from the east hell no.. so i dont know 

Who says they don't have that kind of technology?
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:24pm
why is this coming out now right before the election? either its fake or someone was waiting until he could actually do something about it.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by dye4dom420 dye4dom420 wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I remember hearing alot of that stuff before, and yeah, it does seem impossible, especially working at an airport. No way a plane that size could do that without being more visible/ devistating to the area around it. And yeah, wings? tail?

ya to much of a perfect hole. with no wreckage. i bet it was missile. but if it was were would they launch it from??? sub hell no.. plane no.. from the east hell no.. so i dont know 

Who says they don't have that kind of technology?

true it matters what country. cuz iraq dosnt but i bet korea does.

<1 meg sig = bad>
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Variable Variable wrote:

Why is it only on a flash animation? If this holds so much fact why wouldn't they go to the press?

um, ever wonder why those tapes weren't released? They control the media smartguy, and this stuff has been brought up in the media before, just alot more of the pieces are in one place on that site now.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:24pm
They don't..I honestly doubt they have that kind of technology. Otherwise they wouldn't have gone in and manually hijacked planes.

Edited by Benjichang
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:27pm

Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

why is this coming out now right before the election? either its fake or someone was waiting until he could actually do something about it.

so so true. i was thinkin you cant believe everything ppl say. if the goverment came out with one i bet they would show tons of profe that it was a plane.

<1 meg sig = bad>
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:27pm

Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

They don't..I honestly doubt they have that kind of technology. Otherwise they wouldn't have gone in and manually hijacked planes.

alot of country got thecnology not just the states

<1 meg sig = bad>
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:30pm
this also reminded me of this loser site that said the wtc attacks were fake. the site was www.letsroll911.org.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:30pm

alot of country got thecnology not just the states

Yeah, but do you think a bunch of terrorists out in the mountains do?
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:31pm
I lost 8 friends from the pentagon attack, so try and tell me that it was fake and i'll gladly punch you in the face.....HARD.
dye4dom420 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Smells like cat food

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye4dom420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:32pm

Think of it a different way. Maybe they did this as a "warm up". Maybe, they did this to make us THINK they didn't have the technology. Maybe, they have really good places for all those "Weapons of Mass Destruction". Maybe now that we think they don't have the technology to come over thereselves, that we just have to put more security in airports, and they will find another way. They're a lot of possibilities, but on this subject, it would be absolutely rediculous to count anything out. We don't exactly know what we are dealing with. We just have an idea...

Edited by dye4dom420
Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:32pm

They didnt find any plane rubble after the towers collapsed...Are you gonna say thats fake?

Probably cause it was really 747/757 that crashed with fullt anks of jet fuel into huge towers. And when they collapsed, there really wasnt much that was intact. So not seeing parts of the plane that hit the Two Towers is possible cause of the aftermath it left. If a 757 hit the pentagon, there wouldnt be a perfectly round hole in 3 different concrete/steel walls. And in one of the pictures with the firefighters near it, it looks like its pretty small for any plane that can get through 3 walls of steel and concrete.

It feels good to be a gangster
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

I lost 8 friends from the pentagon attack, so try and tell me that it was fake and i'll gladly punch you in the face.....HARD.

finally someone else thinks its fake.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:34pm

Think of it a different way. Maybe they did this as a "warm up". Maybe, they did this to make us THINK they didn't have the technology. Maybe, they have really good places for all those "Weapons of Mass Destruction". Maybe now that we think they don't have the technology to come over thereselves, that we just have to put more security in airports. They're a lot of possibilities, but on this subject, it would be absolutely rediculous to count anything out. We don't exactly know what we are dealing with. We just have an idea...
Hmm, maybe..That would be pretty smart of them if that's true.
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:34pm

Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

were not saying its fake. were saying that it might not be a 757 that hit it.

<1 meg sig = bad>
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:34pm
If it was a missle it and the gov. knew about it, then i could see why they went after iraq as fast as they did looking for crap. Theres alot of junk we dont know about....     I would have liked to work at the hotel when the gov. came for the tape. I would have made a copy. Could have been worth big bucks now. 

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:35pm

Think of it a different way. Maybe they did this as a "warm up". Maybe, they did this to make us THINK they didn't have the technology. Maybe, they have really good places for all those "Weapons of Mass Destruction". Maybe now that we think they don't have the technology to come over thereselves, that we just have to put more security in airports, and they will find another way. They're a lot of possibilities, but on this subject, it would be absolutely rediculous to count anything out. We don't exactly know what we are dealing with. We just have an idea...

<1 meg sig = bad>
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:35pm

Yes they did.  A great deal of it too...  I think the Pentagon was a different story.  I actually think that it was either a missle or a small fighter plane.  I think that the Towers were a distraction.  I'm still pro Bush though!
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:35pm
What? I don't think it was fake. Rather than watching the cleanup crews go find the photos from the survailence camera as they play in sequence. The ground wasnt trashed because it never touched the ground until impact.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic