FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon Attack Faked???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
travis75 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Penthouse....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travis75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 7:33pm
just wanted to take your idea a step further
Hey MPAA, Guess what?

09 f9 11 02 9d 74 e3 5b d8 41 56 c5 63 56 88 c0!
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 7:52pm
Well, this is a self-esteem boost...

travis75 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Penthouse....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travis75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 8:02pm

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

?

Hey MPAA, Guess what?

Betterdays View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betterdays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 8:18pm

That's good.

And to the conspiracists among us...

Let me get this straight...the US government waited for a day when muslim terrorists were flying planes into buildings...then simultaneously hijacked a plane of their own and crashed it somewhere secret (killing everyone onboard) so they could use it as a cover story for shooting a missile into their own military headquarters.

Right.  Remeber kids...wear you tin-foil hats so the government mind reading machines can't get you...and watch out for the flouridation of drinking water.

Edited by Betterdays
travis75 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Penthouse....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travis75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 8:44pm

Originally posted by Betterdays Betterdays wrote:

That's good.

Let me get this straight...the US government waited for a day when muslim terrorists were flying planes into buildings...then simultaneously hijacked a plane of their own and crashed it somewhere secret (killing everyone onboard) so they could use it as a cover story for shooting a missile into their own military headquarters.

Right.  Remeber kids...wear you tin-foil hats so the government mind reading machines can't get you...and watch out for the flouridation of drinking water.

You dont know that

Hey MPAA, Guess what?

Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 10:22pm
The Flourine they put in the drinking water, is it the same Florine that they put in Toothpaste?

And while i don't believe that the Americans did it, I did read on the internet somewhere that the number of mising was made up from all the other flights, And the flight that hit the Pentagon was a made up thing.

But then I've also read on the internet that Father Christmass isn't real, so whatever....

KBK
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 6:41am
Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

The Flourine they put in the drinking water, is it the same Florine that they put in Toothpaste?

Yep. Benefits your teeth.

Ok, I have to ask: What makes this consipiracy theory so believable for some of you? Is it that it's so difficult to believe we were attacked so efficiently, by so few men, and with our own planes? Do you trust the government so little that you'd rather believe that it's more likely responsible for this than a group of religious fanatics, who have tried blowing up the WTC before, bent on our destruction? What is it that makes this smattering of conjecture so real for you?

SR_Crewchief View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SR_Crewchief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 7:33am
Originally posted by Betterdays Betterdays wrote:

That's good.

Let me get this straight...the US government waited for a day when
muslim terrorists were flying planes into buildings...then
simultaneously hijacked a plane of their own and crashed it somewhere
secret (killing everyone onboard) so they could use it as a cover story
for shooting a missile into their own military headquarters.

Right.  Remeber kids...wear you tin-foil hats so the government
mind reading machines can't get you...and watch out for the
flouridation of drinking water.

I see someone else has fallen for that piece of dis-information.

Those that know the real skinny know that the tin-foil hat makes it "easier" for the "alien orbital mind control lasers" to lock on to you!!!!
welcome guest View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The Man is Keeping Me Down, Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote welcome guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 2:07pm

Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

Yep. Benefits your teeth.

http://www.geocities.com/alana_ty/Fluoride.htm

"The fluoride used for water fluoridation does not have FDA approval and is considered by the FDA as an "unapproved drug". The proper use of any drug requires an understanding of how much is too much. Since fluoride is already in many foods and beverages, an estimated total intake of existing fluoride amounts is imperative. Research shows fluoridation is unnecessary since we're already receiving 300% or more of the American Dental Association's recommended daily amount.

It will eat through metal/ plastic pipes and corrode many materials including stainless steel and other metals. It will dissolve rubber tires and melt concrete. This is added to our water to produce "healthy teeth"?

whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 2:33pm
hmm...i just don't know
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by welcome guest welcome guest wrote:

It will eat through metal/ plastic pipes and corrode many materials including stainless steel and other metals. It will dissolve rubber tires and melt concrete.

As someone who has lived overseas and traveled extensively, I'll take my chances with flouride. Two words, "yuck mouth"!
[IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/hlwrangler/myhomepage/revised5_copy.jpg">
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
Exit-Wound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exit-Wound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 6:37pm
Do you guys like bubblegum or rootbeer fluoride?
I don't go out with girls anymore
I live a life of danger
I stay at home and play with myself
WEEE! I'm a Ranger!
cripple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cripple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 7:42pm
thats is weird i never knew nothing except a plane hit the pentogon and never seen pics

**Sig was too big**
**Sig edited for language** ~Reb
welcome guest View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The Man is Keeping Me Down, Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote welcome guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 7:43pm

Originally posted by Exit-Wound Exit-Wound wrote:

Do you guys like bubblegum or rootbeer fluoride?

Here are my two favorite source of fluoride Sarin nerve gas and PROZAC.

Controversial fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene
Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride)

Exit-Wound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exit-Wound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 8:31pm
Fluoride seems to be a very flexible drug. I'm gargeling with a basic ingredient of poison gas, you say? Mmmmm... chemical warefare tastes like bubblegum...
I don't go out with girls anymore
I live a life of danger
I stay at home and play with myself
WEEE! I'm a Ranger!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic