Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are you excited about the TWC?

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Are YOU excited about attending TWC VI?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
2 [50.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [50.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are you excited about the TWC?
    Posted: 02 September 2004 at 7:45am

I just can't get excited about the TWC this year, and I can't put my finger on why.

OMHW is really not into it as they were in the past, the cost keeps going up and the quality of reffing gets worse. The players are getting dirtier and dirtier and honor is becoming a faded memory.

I have my equipment ready to go, I have paint ... but I am totally indifferent about going.

I would LIKE to go, but it seems like a huge hassle for the event.

I have not missed since 2000, and am trying to motivate myself to get up to Michigan.

Let me know what YOU think about this years Tippmann World Challenge.

Edited by hwayhzrd
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 7:52am

You guys better not be slipping....I plan on making it one of these times, and you all had better be there. Every bloody one of you, so drag yourselves to it if you have to.....

Bass654321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bass654321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 10:03am
It would help if i could afford a plane ticket or an amtrak trip.
"You have to be trusted, by the people that you lied to. So that when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in."

Pink Floyd- Dogs
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 10:33am

Wow, the response has been staggering so far ...

If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 10:35am
ya know... i would go ... but I move into college today, and i just don't have the cash this year.  Maybe next year...
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 12:05pm
I would go if it wasnt in MICHIGAN... Whats with that anyway, it couldnt be closer to me so i could actually get there once...
///AMG What?
WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 12:07pm
I was bummed that I missed the last two years, but don't seem to mind either way this year. The masses are apparently not that interested either...
[IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/hlwrangler/myhomepage/revised5_copy.jpg">
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 12:41pm
sadly no, I'm too broke to attend
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 12:47pm
I'm disappointed to hear that Hway. I never have attended the TWC, and I won't this year. My work schedule sucks, and I don't ever manage to get my schedule to fit a weekend off when TWC goes on, but I do look forward to hearing about the event from those who are there.
Skirt View Drop Down
Likes to kiss the kitty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 1:27pm
Yeah, I'm going, but I'm not playing..  Supporting my friends and taking pictures for my brothers.  I might play next year.  We'll see.  But I'll be down there.
Tippmann 98 Custom
{No upgrades yet, need money}
bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 2:19pm
Ill be there!
dye4dom420 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Smells like cat food

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye4dom420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 2:37pm
I live in Michigan already...So, I could possibly be going. Let me know if you are going and what you will be wearing. I would like to meet some of you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic