Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

whats so diffrent?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: whats so diffrent?
    Posted: 01 September 2004 at 8:37pm
well lately i've been lookin at Regulators, since i want to get a speed ball gun. any ways i've read as much as i can and i still can tell the diffrents between, a in-line reg and other regs so if you can help please do.

Edited by cadet_sergeant
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 8:41pm
i dont think there is much differnct but ill get back to you on that.
<1 meg sig = bad>
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 8:43pm

Like LPRs, and Inline Regs are the only two I know of.

yay do i win?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by j2duhr j2duhr wrote:

can you explane the diffrence?

FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by cadet_sergeant cadet_sergeant wrote:

Originally posted by j2duhr j2duhr wrote:

can you explane the diffrence?

lpr lowers the operating pressure of your pnumatics. reg regualtes the psi going into your gun

<1 meg sig = bad>
Shadowminion View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language, 3/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowminion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 8:49pm

If you want to do some research , try Palmers site , they do a fairly good job of explaining regulators, and how theirs perform , nuthin fancy , just performance , but in Arizona , for CO2 , there are other things you can do to get your velocities at a respectable consistency , save your money for paint

SL68-II , micro honed and polished .688" bore . Tuff Enuf .
Widowmaker , under construction
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Shadowminion Shadowminion wrote:

If you want to do some research , try Palmers site , they do a fairly good job of explaining regulators, and how theirs perform , nuthin fancy , just performance , but in Arizona , for CO2 , there are other things you can do to get your velocities at a respectable consistency , save your money for paint

ok Dan since your a fellow Arizonan, what should i be looking for? i'll be using N2 when i get the cash, or if i get the cash (i will but i dont wanna sound to cofident)

Edited by cadet_sergeant
waarp8nt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waarp8nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 11:04pm

If you are going to buy a Palmers watch the flow...........the inline & sideline are set up for special applications, so the flow is backwards and it will not function properly when the flow is in the wrong direction.  The direct, male and female have the flow in the direction that most markers need. 

Chech out www.palmer-pursuit.com like Shadowminion said, you can find a lot of answers there + they have FAQ.  I messed up and bought an inline off of eBay (it was going for cheap) and what I really needed was the direct, so make sure what you want and where it will fit on the marker.  

Good luck on getting your future set-up.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic