FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Third-grader arrested for disorderly cond

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Third-grader arrested for disorderly cond
    Posted: 31 August 2004 at 12:01pm
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 12:08pm
Ha ha ha ha ha! Wow i dont know if getting your salad tossed so early in life is a good thing!
Bass654321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bass654321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 12:13pm
Getting arressted for throwing a basketball at someone and refusing to go back to class?
"You have to be trusted, by the people that you lied to. So that when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in."

Pink Floyd- Dogs
bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 12:42pm
Isnt the whole game of basketball , throwing balls at eachother??? ( passing ??? )
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 1:04pm
Wow. Those cops must really hate kids.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 1:05pm
jeez.

Benny go home!
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 1:06pm
haha
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 1:33pm
Wow.  I wish I could have done that in third grade...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 1:58pm
I think the kid was making up the last part about how the police officers threatened to let inmates in and stuff.

Edited by Tolgak
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 3:08pm
What is this world coming to?
YONK~!~
Check This Out
cv98custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cv98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

What is this world coming to?
........he#@
MY GUN: 98 c
14 32 degrees quiet riot
revo. hopper
response trigger
double trigger
remote
proteus goggle system
dye stickys
4+1 harness
2 20oz 12oz and one 9oz tanks
Stewie View Drop Down

Giving a bad name to a great cartoon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stewie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 3:26pm
idk but I am guessing some one is going to get sued or however u spell it from this because thats what this world is coming to

http://www.tippmanntorment.20megsfree.com/ check it
-The Unknown- View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 3:33pm
lol...
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 3:50pm

"He said officers told him to stop crying or they'd let the inmates get him"

That's awesome.

meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 4:14pm

Originally posted by newport newport wrote:

That's awesome.

they'd pass him around like currency

GUN WHORE
XTC
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 5:08pm

Those "officers" need to lose their jobs, be convicted of child endangerment (or whatever) and thrown in jail, and then sued for every dime they have.  They are an embarassment to public servants everywhere, and indeed to the entire human race.

If anybody did that to a child of mine...

tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 5:32pm
hah in second grade this kid at my skool that is really annoying was yoyoing in class and the teahcer tried to take up the yoyo but he wouldn't give it to her so she tried to tackle him or somthin and hten he started pushing over desks and then he smashed his head on the wall so he started yelling and doin all this stuff so they called the cops on him
The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by newport newport wrote:

That's awesome.

LOL
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by tyranny tyranny wrote:

hah in second grade this kid at my skool that is really annoying was yoyoing in class and the teahcer tried to take up the yoyo but he wouldn't give it to her so she tried to tackle him or somthin and hten he started pushing over desks and then he smashed his head on the wall so he started yelling and doin all this stuff so they called the cops on him

wow, I couldn't even read the begining of that... would you happen to be in the same grade as him?
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by tyranny tyranny wrote:

wow, I couldn't even read the begining of that... would you happen to be in the same grade as him?
yea im in the same grade and if u can't read it don't try
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic