FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My woodsball 98c

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 1:03pm
get a new barrel
Sniper_Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sniper_Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 1:42pm
all i learned from this post is that apparently if you tape something to your gun it passes as a custom job.....
For my 16th birthday, my parents tried to surprise me with a car. Luckily I was able to jump out of the way.
-Comedy Central Presents Tom Cotter
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 3:22pm
I think it's pretty cool. I love woodsball. 7/10. I would recommend taking the flashlight off though. I tried that once when i first started playing night games and I got creamed. You might look at a new barrel too.
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 4:19pm
the electric tape
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 4:55pm
I have a similiar setup. But I got a few other things. My sig says what I got. I like everything but the light and barrel.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 7:29pm
nice stock barrel and electrical tape, 5/10
mick_collins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick_collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 7:41pm

if you're playing woods ball why the double trigger,

get a new barrel and use something else to hold the flashlight maybee a ris system, they are cheap even for poor people maybee 10 bucks at walmart tops flashlights are only good for urban night games if you ask me

like the stock but you should get a sight rail so you can aim

5/10

tippmann89c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann89c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 7:53pm

Yeah the electrical tape made me giggle, lol. i suggest flatline, remote,or x-chamber next

Keep it up (i think u would really like my 98c, lol)

Edited by tippmann89c
TIPP123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPP123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 8:19pm
theres only one way to describe it, a piece of monkey **edited**
yeah id bet that your right on that one
SpazzyCanuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpazzyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 9:42pm
Next upgrade should be a barrel without a doubt. The stock barrel you have is garbage... If you havn't already noticed.
A4*Jyim* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A4*Jyim* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 9:53pm
lose the flashlight..pointless...your gonna use a flashlight in the daylight. Can really play woods with an 8 in or w/e barrel...

Team GodLike
Only God Will Judge Us....
PEVS PAINTBALL

~*JYim*~
instap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote instap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 12:20am

i second the vote with losing the flashlight.  i went and played a night game with a friend who had one attached to his gun.  completely useless.  you generally want to stay "dark" when you play at night.  having a big bright spot on the end of your gun isn't the best way to hide.

i'm a woodsball player myself, running a 98c with a flatline, lp kit, rt kit, double trigger, a drop forward, and the rikochet 2k hopper.  i have a remote line but my pack isn't big enough for my comp air tank  so a new pack will be coming soon.  just keep upgrading that gun man, for me that's a decent sized part of what makes paintball fun.

c_olin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c_olin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 12:25am
like i said, this is a poor person's customized gun, so electrical tape is a must.... but i have decided to loose the flashlight.... im going to go up to my room and shed a tear as i take off the electrical tape
dugiehowser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dugiehowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2004 at 3:39pm
Nice cheap upgrades
My Setup

Stock Procarb
and
98c
14" JJ Ceramic
Painted Hopper
                      Boring isn't it
SlipKnoTpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlipKnoTpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 12:33am
ditch the flashlight and shimmy a flare gun on that mother.
über Schuss!
autolepercon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autolepercon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 12:54am
that just looks wierd
autolepercon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autolepercon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 12:56am
u should not of bought the stock and saved up for a new barrel instead a new barrel is the first upgrade anyone should get i think they over price stocks there like over 50 bucs thats insane.

Edited by autolepercon
Butcherliam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butcherliam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 12:46pm

buy a tactical light

Gnome01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gnome01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2004 at 5:20pm
everyone loves electric tape, actualy there are a few really cool mods for your gun that involve electric tape, if that makes you feal any better, and as far as being poor and trying to upgrade your gun, i had the same problem before i got a job, and actualy i even bought the stock first, i even play without a remote like just like that,( it really is quite comfortable). anyways, since i couldent aford any really nice upgrades for my gun i made a very nice looking fake suppressor, it was prety gheto the way i attached it to the stock barrel, but you couldent tell that from the outside, it looked a lot like the flatline for the A5 except that it was on a 98c, but yeah actualy i think im going to dig up that digital cammera of mine and make a little tutorial on the forums about it, ill call it the poor mans suppressor barrel.
ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2004 at 5:40pm
get a 14 inch barrel and the g3 handguard from opsgear and thatl be sick

http://somersgoalie53.MyPicGallery.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic