Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SPEEDBALL TIP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SPEEDBALL TIP
    Posted: 30 August 2004 at 2:46am

SOME OF YOU PROBABLY WONT LIKE THIS TIP BUT IF YOUR PLAYIN SPEEDBALL IT WORKS 100% OF THE TIME. AFTER THE BREAKOUT  HAVE YOUR TEAM RELOAD AFTER ABOUT 100 SHOTS. THEN HAVE 3 OR 4 PLAYERS MOVE FORWARD IN ONE BIG SWEEP. YOU HAVE GOTTA MAKE IT QUICK. THIS WAY YOU CAN COVER MORE FIELD AND GET BETTER ANGLES AT YOURT OPPONENTS THAT ARE STILL IN THE BACK. HAVE 1 OR 2 STAY IN BACK WHILE DOING THIS OPERATION TO GIVE COVERFIRE. MANY OF YOU WILL THINK IM CRAZY BUT MY FRIENDS AND I JUST WON A TOURNAMENT BY DOING THIS IN EVERY MATCH. IT WORKS BETTER IN THE 3 MAN OR THE 5 MAN. IT COMPLETELY SURPRISES THE OTHER TEAM WHICH IS WHY IT WORKS. GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO WILL TRY IT.

I'm going to the darkside...
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 7:48am
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND IN PINK?  That won't work anyways.  If the other team is any good, they will know how to counter that.  The best way to win is to play your angles right and give good cover.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Robert C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 8:07am

It is a good tactic to throw the other team off, but I wouldn't count on it.

Actually when I was playing yesterday the other team tried it and we had the back guys still laning and they 2 of the 3 running got hit, the 3rd got bunkered and that was game.

The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 11:10am

That may work in a beginner's tournament, but if they back players no what they are doing, they will just rope a string of paint down a lane, and the opposing team will probably just run through it.

pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by @5 M@$T@ @5 M@$T@ wrote:

SOME OF YOU PROBABLY WONT LIKE THIS TIP BUT IF YOUR PLAYIN SPEEDBALL IT WORKS 100% OF THE TIME. AFTER THE BREAKOUT  HAVE YOUR TEAM RELOAD AFTER ABOUT 100 SHOTS. THEN HAVE 3 OR 4 PLAYERS MOVE FORWARD IN ONE BIG SWEEP. YOU HAVE GOTTA MAKE IT QUICK. THIS WAY YOU CAN COVER MORE FIELD AND GET BETTER ANGLES AT YOURT OPPONENTS THAT ARE STILL IN THE BACK. HAVE 1 OR 2 STAY IN BACK WHILE DOING THIS OPERATION TO GIVE COVERFIRE. MANY OF YOU WILL THINK IM CRAZY BUT MY FRIENDS AND I JUST WON A TOURNAMENT BY DOING THIS IN EVERY MATCH. IT WORKS BETTER IN THE 3 MAN OR THE 5 MAN. IT COMPLETELY SURPRISES THE OTHER TEAM WHICH IS WHY IT WORKS. GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO WILL TRY IT.

i smell BS.

<no ginormous sigs please>
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND IN PINK? That won't work
anyways. If the other team is any good, they will know how to
counter that. The best way to win is to play your angles right
and give good cover.

and a good team will know when you are going to do this, how fast you are going to do this, and where you are gonna go because you do it every time.

and if you have 1 guy covering he can only cover 1 mabey 2 positions. even in three man that still leaves an open man to mow down some players.

Edited by stick_boy_2002
Rico's Revenge View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 3:20pm
Please do this against us... you'll get shredded.
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 3:24pm
and another thing. if your whole team reloaded at the same time,wouldnt that leave you all open to get bunkered?
@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 3:27pm

Originally posted by stick_boy_2002 stick_boy_2002 wrote:

and another thing. if your whole team reloaded at the same time,wouldnt that leave you all open to get bunkered?

NO. AND YES IT DOES WORK. ITS POSSIBLE TO LOSE 1 OR 2 GUYS BUT OVERALL IT WILL ALWAYS WORK. IF THE FIELD HAS DORITOS ON IT, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THEY ARE THE BEST POSITION TO BE AT SO IF YOU TAKE EM QUICK, YOU CAN GIT R DONE

Edited by @5 M@$T@
I'm going to the darkside...
Rico's Revenge View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 3:33pm
And if the team you are playing has backers that are worth anything, they will pinch your dorito player in about 20 seconds tops.
Flarpy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flarpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 3:55pm
Dorito player?
Gun Setup:
Black and silver 98c
14" J&J Ceramic barrel
20oz co2
Warp feed
Gravity loader :(
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 4:05pm
there are dorito shaped bunkers, and dorito player goes to the dorito shaped bunker and uses it as cover.  and masta, move your left pinky about a half an inch to the left, and hit caps lock.  
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Flarpy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flarpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 4:07pm
Oh, like on airball.  I get it now.  So those are some of the best bunkers?
Gun Setup:
Black and silver 98c
14" J&J Ceramic barrel
20oz co2
Warp feed
Gravity loader :(
Fast Splat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast Splat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 4:14pm

Reload at the same time. WHAT!?!

Never have your team reload at the same time have 1 or 2 guys reload and then have the other's reload.

Maybe the other team did'nt bunker you guy's but some team that has the guts to will and you will never have every one reload at the same time.

If it works for your team then do it, but a magority of us say it won't work.

**MY SETUP!**
WGP 04 ProStock Autococker
Worrblade
Delrin Bolt
**SOON TO COME**
Nexus Ram & QEV's
CP Shorty Reg
CP On/Off & Rail System
And some other cool stuff!!
sugarfree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarfree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 5:30pm
Ya thats an old tactic where you sprint up and try to take away as much of the field as away as possible and try to get them pinned down. It wont work against expierenced players though.
Signatures are **edited**
prolitesniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Language 5/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prolitesniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 5:36pm
i got a better tip, dont get hit
Tippmann A5
RT
16in J&J Ceramic
14in linear smartparts
New BT Apex Barrel
45ci 3000psi Nitro System
blade trigger
4+1pack
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 5:50pm
shoot like a physco and don't get hit
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Im comin ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by roadrunner0535 roadrunner0535 wrote:

shoot like a physco and don't get hit
yeah like in that one vid there's that chubby guy that runs straight through the field and kills everyone. it takes like 30 sec.'s tops!!!
kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 8:53pm

Your numbers dont add up. If your playing three man you could only have 2 people move up and then 1 covering which wouldnt work. Or one move and 2 cover and well then thats nothing special.

And if your playing 5 man thats really 3 move up with two covering. Which is good. Except you said you usualy lose one or two guys. So if you lose two its now a 5 on 3. And you only have one guy up field when your plan called for three. That dosnt sound like a very good plan to me.

ace38824 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace38824 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 10:02pm
well in my expience when ever a team trys to pull somthing like that without waching where the other teams players are going and what their players are doing  your players are going to get picked off one by one just think about it  you dont fire much while their whole team is throwing every thing they got at you. the thing that i found works the best is just doing your research on the other team. learn what they do and how the play. sure it might take some time but if you want to win you have to try.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic