FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The HwayHzrd Paintball Arsenal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
bobapunk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
O * M * H * W

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobapunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:19pm
Who cares if he posted in an old thread??

If he had not seen it before, and had a comment, he has every right to post now as you did "2 years" ago.

Sheesh, I come back to see how this board is doing and I see that it is more childish than ever...

Proud Member Since 2002
--Red-- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote --Red-- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:24pm
thank you very much^^^, I just had not seen the thread and wanted to say that I liked his A-5.
OOshanis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OOshanis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:39pm

Originally posted by --Red-- --Red-- wrote:

thank you very much^^^, I just had not seen the thread and wanted to say that I liked his A-5.

not meaning offense...but how long did it even take you to find this thread?

i mean, after a little while did you realize that the higher number page your on, the older the thread

>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:18pm

I respect BobaPunk's opinion and all its common sense not to bump some old thread or atleast if your smart.

RED I can tell by the way you post your about 13-14 or if your older your just really immature.  On this forum its common sense that if its not on the first or second page its ok to look just not to post in.

bobapunk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
O * M * H * W

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobapunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:59pm
Hmmm, I've been on this forum for almost 4 years and I never heard of an unwritten rule that you were not supposed to post in old threads...

What harm came from Red's post?  Besides the immature flames I mean.

Proud Member Since 2002
--Red-- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote --Red-- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by >><< >><< wrote:

I respect BobaPunk's opinion and all its common sense not to bump some old thread or atleast if your smart.

RED I can tell by the way you post your about 13-14 or if your older your just really immature.  On this forum its common sense that if its not on the first or second page its ok to look just not to post in.

if I find an old post that I feel I should compliment or inform about, I will always do so.why does it matter if I posted on an old thread anyways?you dont have to flame me up on it.I just felt I had something to say,so I said it.when I made that first post, you guys immediately flamed me about it, and then other people started posting about it, so the people that are at home scared to get flamed,let me get flamed and then they started to post again about it.sorry if all this sounds rude.But I can post wherever and whenever I want.edit-do you see how many people started posting about hways guns after I did??I'm soooo sorry i'm not scared to post in an old thread and get flamed.Its people like you flamers that make this place a negative one.

Edited by --Red-- - 11 March 2006 at 5:37pm
ProBaller3000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProBaller3000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 7:46pm
dude next time stop with all the ups on cheap guns and buy a timmy or a quest and do ups with that
My Setup
07 Proto Martrix Rail
NDZ Slick Trigger
Dye 2 Piece Ultra Light Barrel
NDZ ASA On/Off
NDZ Clamping FeedNeck
Virtue Board
Vlocity Jr. Hopper w/ chip
68/4500 Carbon Fiber Tank
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 7:59pm

Originally posted by ProBaller3000 ProBaller3000 wrote:

dude next time stop with all the ups on cheap guns and buy a timmy or a quest and do ups with that

I didn't realize there was a minimum price on a gun to merit some TLC...

And any chump can buy a new regulator for an Intimidator.  Mechanical guns can truly be customized to a much greater degree.

Ken Majors View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tree? What tree? OW!!!! Dangit!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Majors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by --Red-- --Red-- wrote:

Originally posted by >><< >><< wrote:

if I find an old post that I feel I should compliment or inform about, I will always do so.why does it matter if I posted on an old thread anyways?you dont have to flame me up on it.I just felt I had something to say,so I said it.when I made that first post, you guys immediately flamed me about it, and then other people started posting about it, so the people that are at home scared to get flamed,let me get flamed and then they started to post again about it.sorry if all this sounds rude.But I can post wherever and whenever I want.edit-do you see how many people started posting about hways guns after I did??I'm soooo sorry i'm not scared to post in an old thread and get flamed.Its people like you flamers that make this place a negative one.

Post all you want...in new threads and old.
The flames will come as they do in almost every thread on this forum. The Tippy forum is the new PBNation. Flamers pretty much run rampant here these days.

They are some pretty nice markers you have there Hway....
RLTW
--Red-- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote --Red-- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:28pm
thank you ^^
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:35am
Hey Hway you becoming the new Shorty 10 markers that dont see paint more than once a year. What games you looking at this year?
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:42am
Originally posted by PB MISFIT PB MISFIT wrote:

Originally posted by Cheetos3254 Cheetos3254 wrote:

wow this probably has to be the oldest thread bump EVER on this forum...well..since I've been here

You werent here when they reset the forums, eh?
I've been here since the new site...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic