Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

yay for me+paint

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 12:30am
i shot RPS premiums with my 04 and they work fine. I heard Evils are to small and just role out but ive never tried them.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 11:07am
you need to use any paint that will fit your barrel well.  If you use too small of paint, you will get roll outs, if you use too big of paint... well you will probably bust a lot of balls in your barrel.  I suggest for a cocker that you get a barrel kit.  Don't go buy a freak though that has 100 inserts... look into a kit that has about 4-5 bores that range from small to large. 
Chaos_Lord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chaos_Lord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 4:25pm

how do u know what kind of paint goes well with your barrel???

whiteknight457 View Drop Down
Guested - I got BUNKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteknight457 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 4:41pm
 Trap Door ^^ what you do is you buy a chart thing. its made by WDP i think.

DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 4:55pm
hey chaos_lord you take a few different paint sizes and put one in your barrel and blow it out, if you can blow it out with it being farly easy then its a good match
monkeycow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeycow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 6:41pm
cool
monkey **edited**
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic