Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
monster- baller View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YES!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: 25 August 2004 at 8:42pm
I was paintballing with my friends a few months ago out in somebodys woods. we just finished our second round of playing and it was a humid day so we decided to pack it in for awhile and get some lunch back at one of the guys houses. i took of my mask to clean. while i was doing that one of the kids was unscrewing his co2, the co2 started to leak out fast and it scared the kid and head pionted his gun up as he jumped back. well the preasure was in the gun went crazy and it shot off. i was looking over at the kid wondering what to with my mask in my hand when it shot of and i took a ball a centimeter to the inside of my eye . i went to thte hospital and was on bedrest, eye drops and steriods for two weeks plus. the kid that hit me was more scared than i was and he never wnted to paintball agian and it was worse because people were making fun of him saying he tryed to kill me, but i cleared that up . it was his first time and that would have really scared me too even though he knew i was okay. i saw his mom at a carnival last weekend see said she took him to challenge park a few days ago and he played alot. i was really happy for him that he got over his fear
i reject reality and substitute my own
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2004 at 8:54pm
It's good to hear you are ok and that he conquered his fear. Sounds like a very lucky accident. Although, I do think you shoul have been helping him with it since he was new. But, none of that matters now and everything is ok.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Howie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2004 at 9:26pm
SAFTY FIRST! Next time you guys are playing make sure to use barel plugs and dont take your masks off until you have barel plugs in or tanks off. Good to here that you are ok.
brokenclaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brokenclaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2004 at 9:36pm
Ya howie's probally right i dont do that my self but it couldent hurt

98 custom
J&J Ceramics (14in)
Rocket cock II
custom drop forwared
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 3:09am
BS
<1 meg sig = bad>
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

BS

you wanna bet Frog man, i have the scars to prove it!!
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Howie Howie wrote:

SAFTY FIRST! Next time you guys are playing make sure to use barel plugs and dont take your masks off until you have barel plugs in or tanks off. Good to here that you are ok.

i learned my lesson the hard pianfull and terrifying way, but if i had'nt taken off my mask i would have ran into like 9 trees because of the fog in it
A4*Jyim* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A4*Jyim* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 10:37pm
Two words, Barrel Condems. I never heard that  if you take out the co2 and it starts leaking  that it shoots???nvr heard of that, but truly be safe next time, you were lucky the paintball didnt screw up you eye. See this is why parents dont allow kids to play. I advised you to play at the field, more safe.

Team GodLike
Only God Will Judge Us....
PEVS PAINTBALL

~*JYim*~
prolitesniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Language 5/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prolitesniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 6:46am
way to be the bigger man, i no kids hear were i live would hunt him down
Tippmann A5
RT
16in J&J Ceramic
14in linear smartparts
New BT Apex Barrel
45ci 3000psi Nitro System
blade trigger
4+1pack
LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 12:39pm
Yes, I've seen guns shoot while people were unscrewing the tank. I don't know how or why, but I believe the one I saw was a brass eagle. Barrel plugs aren't really safe, barrel condoms are. The gun that shot off sent the brass eagle plug of death into the aluminum sheeting around the pavilion and dented it real nice. A field I go to on occasion doesn't use plugs- they tell you to keep the gun pointed down and fingers off the trigger (safety on or no). They have gun racks that hold the guns at an angle downward.
A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger
borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 1:09pm
hey ya i know wat its like to be hit in da face     i have been hit about an inch low of it and in between the eyes twice   urs must have been worse tho i cant imagine tha needin to go to the hospital w/o it hittin ur eye but ya  you have a great attitude about it!     but tell me sometin    why did you call this thread yes!!!!!! ?

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 2:29pm
pics ???
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by borntopaint borntopaint wrote:

hey ya i know wat its like to be hit in da face     i have been hit about an inch low of it and in between the eyes twice   urs must have been worse tho i cant imagine tha needin to go to the hospital w/o it hittin ur eye but ya you have a great attitude about it!     but tell me sometin    why did you call this thread yes!!!!!! ?

i was happy that the kid that hit me got over his fear so much i had to shout YES!!! when i haerd the news, thats what this topic thing is about.
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by A4*Jyim* A4*Jyim* wrote:

Two words, Barrel Condems. I never heard that if you take out the
co2 and it starts leaking that it shoots???nvr heard of that, but
truly be safe next time, you were lucky the paintball didnt screw up
you eye. See this is why parents dont allow kids to play. I advised you
to play at the field, more safe

i here you about playing at a feild but i don't think there are any around were i live except challange park extremes and that is a long drive from my town
TheInvincible View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheInvincible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 3:55pm
My friend got shot in the eye with a paintball gun and lost it. He now has a glass eye.
Chaos_Lord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chaos_Lord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 3:58pm
are u for reals?
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 4:19pm
I am glad the field I play at has strict rules. I can only assume it is this way cuase the ownder doesn't want to get sued. Barrel plugs have no way of staying in if the gun is electric. Its to esay to fire off a burst sending it flying.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

freedom fighter View Drop Down
Strike 2.5 - Watch it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 4:29pm
ya pulgs suck I been shot in the arm had a bruse the size of a banana. If you seen jackass the movie it looked like jhonnies(sp)

whiteknight457 View Drop Down
Guested - I got BUNKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteknight457 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 4:33pm
good thing ur ok, must have hurt real bad, but i neva heard of it shooting while taking co2 off :
rave5910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rave5910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 5:19pm
the only time ive been hit in the face w/o a mask was when some a-hole decided it would be cool to shoot at me while i was walking home( we were playin outlaw ball) I had my mask off and i heard someone yell out my name then as soon as i turned around WHAM!! directly in between my eyebrows, paint and casings flew in my eyes and strings of profanity flew out of my mouth, there wasnt any serious damage though and he felt kinda bad about it so he let me shoot him like 9 times in the rump

A-5
E-grip
32 W.B.
DOP x-chamb.
psycho bal. 2x trig
polished internals
B.L. 1.2k psi gauge
ST grip adapter
32 bottomline
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic