FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 10:27pm

Sorry you got hurt. But your topic title seems a lil mis leading. Thought something good happend.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 12:57am
dang he shouldve had a plug in. its good that ur eye is still intact
monster- baller View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Chaos_Lord Chaos_Lord wrote:

are u for reals?[IMG]

yes i am but i was very lucky, i can still do this with my eye
i reject reality and substitute my own
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Justice Justice wrote:

Sorry you got hurt. But your topic title seems a lil mis leading. Thought something good happend.

something good did happen, the kid that shot me was afraid to go paintballing agian and now he just got over it!! thats what this wsa about, i was'nt trying to play the piuty card to get your guys' sypathy
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by whiteknight457 whiteknight457 wrote:

good thing ur ok, must have hurt real bad, but i neva heard of it shooting while taking co2 off :

actually it didn't hurt to bad, i think i went in to some kind of shock because i wsa so scarerd io had lost my eye
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 4:07pm

From what Ive jus read in here, no one is mentioning that lil known feature that comes wit all the markers....its called the saftey switch, I know my 98c is equipped wit one and I use it alot, especially in the staging area at the feild.

Edited by evil_fingers
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 7:30pm
I HAVE A FRIEND THAT GOT SHOT IN THE EYE WHILE HE WAS CLEANING OUT HIS MASK DURING THE ROUND FROM LIKE 20 FT AWAY. (NOT VERY SMART I KNOW) BUT HES IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW. ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS AND HES JUST STARTING TO SEE OBJECTS AND SHADES. EVERYONE HAS TO REALIZE HOW DANGEROUS THIS GAME IS IF YOU ARENT SAFE. BARREL CONDOMS AND SAFTEYS AND MASKS SHOULD ALWAYS BE WITH/ON YOU. THE DOCTOR SAID HE SHOULD FULLY RECOVER IN ABOUT A MONTH BUT HIS VISION WILL NEVER BE PERFECT AGAIN. JUST POSTING TO REMIND EVERYONE TO BE SAFE WHILE PLAYING.
I'm going to the darkside...
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2004 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by @5 M@$T@ @5 M@$T@ wrote:

I HAVE A FRIEND THAT GOT SHOT IN THE EYE WHILE HE WAS CLEANING OUT HIS MASK DURING THE ROUND FROM LIKE 20 FT AWAY. (NOT VERY SMART I KNOW) BUT HES IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW. ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS AND HES JUST STARTING TO SEE OBJECTS AND SHADES. EVERYONE HAS TO REALIZE HOW DANGEROUS THIS GAME IS IF YOU ARENT SAFE. BARREL CONDOMS AND SAFTEYS AND MASKS SHOULD ALWAYS BE WITH/ON YOU. THE DOCTOR SAID HE SHOULD FULLY RECOVER IN ABOUT A MONTH BUT HIS VISION WILL NEVER BE PERFECT AGAIN. JUST POSTING TO REMIND EVERYONE TO BE SAFE WHILE PLAYING.

thank you, i hope your friend gets better very soon, that sounds way worse that what happened to me, poor guy

Edited by monster- baller
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2004 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Justice Justice wrote:

i just looked at the name that is misleading isn't it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic