Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New speedball gun

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Rick_James View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 23 April 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 350
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick_James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

[COLOR=#000099]Aagain you should check
out my other pos where I listed tons of other people who also hate
cocker and who also ave "talked bad about them. THe sad thing is
that its true. I put over $1000 of upgrades into my Impy and A-5 put
more into is cocker to make it as good as the other tourney guns out
there. Cockers need over 1,000 to make them even half decent. [/
COLOR]


Ever consider the fact that you just suck?
Back to Top
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Joined: 14 July 2004
Location: San Marino
Status: Offline
Points: 500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 4:26pm
No but I did take the time to figure that Budd Hore is a moron and his Guns are a plain o'l POS.
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Back to Top
Krustee View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 24 August 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 52
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krustee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 5:08pm

Wow...so much angst.  Everybody's so angry and it's such a waste of time.

What's the best tournament marker?  The one that works best for you.  When I was playing tourney games, I simply asked people, as long as I paid for the paint, if I could try out their markers.  Some people were cool about it, others weren't.  In the long run I ended up going with an autococker with e-blade because that's what was the most comfortable for me.  In fact, while at the field, a guy with an Intimidator asked if he could try out mine...so we switched and both went through a hopper's worth of paint.  Neither one of used the other's marker too well, but when we switched back we both were laying streams with no problem.

It all depends on the person.  I think if everyone could learn that then there would be far fewer of these ridiculous posts.

Back to Top
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Joined: 06 July 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Status: Offline
Points: 10299
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 5:35pm

Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

No but I did take the time to figure that Budd Hore is a moron and his Guns are a plain o'l POS.

Now you are calling the real inventor of the autococker a moron, and glenn palmer is no where near a moron. While you may not like his guns, and i can respect that(but not you...newb), but you have no right to call the creator of a greatly complicated machine a moron, because you can barely use a different word than newb as an insult. So, once you create a marker that will continue to be produced 10 years after the initial production, you can call gleen palmer a moron, and i will respect your thoughts(but again, not you).

And guess what, the impulse needs the same amount of upgrades as the occker, yet for as long as you have been on here(until recently), you have been defending the impulse non stop. Care to explain what makes the impulse and cocker different? Care to explain why you thought that? Well...? you gonna respond with a flame like usual or are you gonna be civilized and not spew useless opinions?

Back to Top
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Joined: 14 July 2004
Location: San Marino
Status: Offline
Points: 500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Now you are calling the real inventor of the autococker a moron, and glenn palmer is no where near a moron. While you may not like his guns, and i can respect that(but not you...newb), but you have no right to call the creator of a greatly complicated machine a moron, because you can barely use a different word than newb as an insult. So, once you create a marker that will continue to be produced 10 years after the initial production, you can call gleen palmer a moron, and i will respect your thoughts(but again, not you).

And guess what, the impulse needs the same amount of upgrades as the occker, yet for as long as you have been on here(until recently), you have been defending the impulse non stop. Care to explain what makes the impulse and cocker different? Care to explain why you thought that? Well...? you gonna respond with a flame like usual or are you gonna be civilized and not spew useless opinions?

Well then IMO both Budd Hore and Glen Plamer are both morons and as for being a newb...well that Im not. You say that I am the one that uses newb as the only insult, pff how dumb; you used it twice in the same paragraph and its the only "insult" you seem to know how to spew out. Yes it is a very complicated machine and maybe thats why its an unrelaible POS.

As for the Impy needing as many upgrades as the Autocrapper well thats false. I put alot of money into my Impy BUT talk to seawolf and A-5Bunkerking, They both put more money into thier cockers to make them half decent then I did to my Impy. Lets see what makes the Autocrapper and Impy different. Well both are cheap quality poop BUT the Impy is faster and more relaible and will last awhile, the crapper on the other hand will break down, chop paint and cause trouble from day one. Also the Impy doesn't randomly leak air blow O-rings unlike the Crapper which blew a cup seal and leaked air the first time I used it. I would use nither the Autocrapper or the Impy BUT if I had to take one of them I would use the Impy over the Autocrapper any day of the week.

(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Back to Top
98c - baller View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 29 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1145
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

Well woop de do newb but the gun he uses means nothing. ITs not the gun that makes the star its the person.


excatly if a team of noobs with angles and went up aginst dynasty with pumps, dynasty would pwn

anyway im with IpmyKing2 on this one

Edited by 98c - baller
Back to Top
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Joined: 14 July 2004
Location: San Marino
Status: Offline
Points: 500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 9:37pm
Yes because Dynasty or any other pro team would have more skill.
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Back to Top
fireufool View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Guested by request and language.

Joined: 13 April 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 381
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fireufool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 12:45am
i'd go w/ a WGP chocker u no the 350 1 i hear its awsome and good 4 the cash
always move forward going strait will get u nowhere
there is no progress
evolutions gonna kill us all-green day jaded
Back to Top
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Joined: 06 July 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Status: Offline
Points: 10299
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 1:39pm

Originally posted by IMPYKING IMPYKING wrote:

Well then IMO both Budd Hore and Glen Plamer are both morons and as for being a newb...well that Im not. You say that I am the one that uses newb as the only insult, pff how dumb; you used it twice in the same paragraph and its the only "insult" you seem to know how to spew out. Yes it is a very complicated machine and maybe thats why its an unrelaible POS.

As for the Impy needing as many upgrades as the Autocrapper well thats false. I put alot of money into my Impy BUT talk to seawolf and A-5Bunkerking, They both put more money into thier cockers to make them half decent then I did to my Impy. Lets see what makes the Autocrapper and Impy different. Well both are cheap quality poop BUT the Impy is faster and more relaible and will last awhile, the crapper on the other hand will break down, chop paint and cause trouble from day one. Also the Impy doesn't randomly leak air blow O-rings unlike the Crapper which blew a cup seal and leaked air the first time I used it. I would use nither the Autocrapper or the Impy BUT if I had to take one of them I would use the Impy over the Autocrapper any day of the week.

Wow you truly are a moron. Bud Orr might be a moron, but Glenn palmer deffinitely is not. You try and make the best LPR for a cocker, a very reliable reg, a marker that will continue to be innovated and produced for over 10 years, and anything else Glenn does. But ypu cant, you can only spew out childish insults. And the moron is.....

But if you wanna talk about repeated insults, lets talk. I cant count how many times you have used newb as an insult to someone in a thread, when you didnt have to, and only becaue you wanted to flame. They did not call you you any names, but you had to resort to name calling because you were not intellegent enough to actually argue with decent points.

And what about Bud "Hore"? First, not only is it a cliched remark used by morons web-wide, but he neither knows nor cares you are insulting him repeatedly, nor would he care becaue that remark is so overused and unoriginal i find it funny you use it. But i would like it if you could tell me the reaosn you are calling him that, without calling him ny other names.

Finally, we come to autocrapper. You use this more than lil jon uses yeah. Not only can you not provide any credible evidence as to why it "sucks", you refuse to listen to credible evidence as to why it doesnt, you are the only one who thinks this way, and you are the only one to have troubles with the autococker. What does this say about your intelligence? same thing i have been saying for a while. But, there are more things to contribute to your stupidity**gasp**. You seem to still refuse to see how incredibly crappy the impulse is, choosing to take it over an autococker. whatever, all that doesnt matter, this isnt how you act the stupidest anyway. (you also cant seem to keep an idea running for more than 2 sentences)(and let me know if i need to explain it, as im sure you wont get that insult either)

I'd love to talk to a-5 bunkerking and seawolf, because i have no doubt they can carry on an intellegent conversation, and not flame anyone forthingk a different way than they do. Plus, have their autocockers broke down yet? hve they needed to replace them with a trix yet? have you needed ot replace your impy? I think my point is made.

And i wasnt asking how was the impulse different in that way, i was asking how are thy different because both need $1000 of upgrades to be "decent" as you say. Well, the autococker has a lighter trigger with the worrblade, a better eye system, better consistency, lower maintanence, and is much more reliable if you know what you are doing.

Im tired of talking now, IK, spew your ignorance.

Back to Top
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Joined: 14 July 2004
Location: San Marino
Status: Offline
Points: 500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 2:34pm

HAHAH I like how you say I'm the one to throw insults when your throwing a temper tantrum and calling me stupid and a moron. You need a diper with all that name calling I think you do. Consistant reg and LPR are you kidding me! If you consider something that leaks all the time and has problems as good you need to get your head examined.

Hmm I wonder why people call Budd Orr a Horre..maybe because hes a moron that knows nothing about paintball. As for him caring bla bla bla I could care less. If I ever saw him in person I would tell him what I thought of him and his  guns. As for not givnig evidence where have you been I've said it over and over again, learn to read. Can you read or did you drop ou of first grade. I'll say it again as I said before, AUTOCRAPPERS are bad because 1) a stock mechanical cocker is extreamly slow and can't keep up with electro guns 2) they're a huge hassle. Everything has to be JUST PERFECT or the gun will go poop. 3) Quality control problems. If the thing isn't chopping paint or breaking down its blowing cup seals and leaking air out of the 3way the one you claim is so great. 4) Not that this is a huge thing but the Crapper is very heavy.  5) Timing and the back block. Both of these are a huge pain. Its a pain to time the thing and make sure everything is perfect. 6) The cocker is a POS and from what I've seen it always needs to be fixed. 7) short stroking. Its a pain to have to make sure you pull and realse the trigger all the way when you can get an electro gun where you don't have to worry at all. Now tell me why would you go through all that hassle and get a POS like that when you can get a fast, light, more reliable electro gun. I don't listen to these cocker people for alot of reasons. Cocker people won't admit they bought trash. I was one of those people and until I got to shoot an electro gun i realized just how bad the Autocrapper was. AS for no one else having problems with there cocker pff I would like to see that. I have yet to see a cocker that 1) isn't chopping paint 2) leaking air 3) being fixed. Also I would take an Impy over a cocker for alot of reasons. To start with the Impy is faster and more reliable. Compared to my old POS cocker the Impy was alot better and it was a huge improvement.

A-5 and SeaWolf didn't have to replace thier cockers yet because they put over 1 thousand dollars inot them. With that money they coul have gotten a much better electro gun.

Your last sentece cracks me up because of its stupidity. Shorter trigger pull..BUZZ WRONG. The Impy with stock blade trigger is alot faster. Lower maintence sure...I guess if you call working an timing a guns for 3 hours not alot of work.



Edited by ImpyKing2
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Back to Top
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Joined: 06 July 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Status: Offline
Points: 10299
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

HAHAH I like how you say I'm the one to throw insults when your throwing a temper tantrum and calling me stupid and a moron. You need a diper with all that name calling I think you do.

I was only doing to show you what you do. Do you see me calling anyone else names like i just did you? Nope. And if i do, its out of fun and good will, not becaue i really think that. You, on the other hand, do it habitually.

Quote Consistant reg and LPR are you kidding me! If you consider something that leaks all the time and has problems as good you need to get your head examined.

I dont even know what to say to this. If you think i am talking about the cocker LPR and reg that come stock, you're wrong. If you think that Glenn's reg and LPR suck, you're more wrong. Ask anyone on the forum that has used one, the palmer stabilizer rocks more than anything dye could ever make. As for the micro rock LPR, its considered by many cocker owners to be one of the best LPRs for the cocker. Im seriously stunned stupidity is so rampant with you.

Quote Hmm I wonder why people call Budd Orr a Horre..maybe because hes a moron that knows nothing about paintball. As for him caring bla bla bla I could care less. If I ever saw him in person I would tell him what I thought of him and his  guns.

You see, you're calling someone a moron out of habit right there. Can a moron keep a buisness in buisness for as long as he has? And if you dont care wether or not he cares if you are calling him a moron, why are you doing it, other than to prove your ignorance? Are you trying to offend any of us with those statements?

Quote As for not givnig evidence where have you been I've said it over and over again, learn to read. Can you read or did you drop ou of first grade.

oh noes!! he insulted mah pride. ahhhhhhh!!!1.Seriously though, why did you need to add in "can you read or did you fail the first grade", because you just spelled you without the y. And if you wanna try and go into eachothers personal faults, let me know, because you have plenty, and i would have no problem winning that argument.

Quote I'll say it again as I said before, AUTOCRAPPERS are bad because 1) a stock mechanical cocker is extreamly slow and can't keep up with electro guns 2) they're a huge hassle. Everything has to be JUST PERFECT or the gun will go poop. 3) Quality control problems. If the thing isn't chopping paint or breaking down its blowing cup seals and leaking air out of the 3way the one you claim is so great. 4) Not that this is a huge thing but the Crapper is very heavy.  5) Timing and the back block. Both of these are a huge pain. Its a pain to time the thing and make sure everything is perfect. 6) The cocker is a POS and from what I've seen it always needs to be fixed. 7) short stroking. Its a pain to have to make sure you pull and realse the trigger all the way when you can get an electro gun where you don't have to worry at all.

1)because speed is the onlything that matters, right? Put a good player behing a stock autococker, and you behind anything, the good player will always win. 2) its really not that hard to get everything just right. set the reg to the proper pressure, set the LPR to the proper pressure, and time it(which doesnt take more than a minute if you know what you are doing). 3) I can make things up about your matrix to....if the matrix isnt blowing o-rings or using up to much lube or its reg breaking down, its firing inconsintently or choping. See, its not hard to lie, i can do it just like you just did. Now, i have seen more angels blow cup seals than a cocker chop ay my field, and the team that owns the field is sponsored by WGP, so there are plenty of cokers. My impulse leaked more than any cocker at anywhere i have gone to play, and my impulse didnt alot, but it did leak. Once again, my impulse chopped paint more than any cocker i have seen, but it would be hard for any tihng to top my ipmulse, because it was easily every 15 balls would chop. An i dont remember ever saying i loved the 3-way. Show me where i said that so i can at least see where you got that misconception from. 4) So if it isnt a big deal, why do you mention it? 5) Like i say, timing isnt that hard if you know what to do, you obviously dont, so quit talking about it. 6) Why are you stating your opinions? I dont like the matrix, but i dont say they are a POS any time they are mentioned. 7) get an e-blade, or learn to shoot it right. it might not be the fastest, but speed isnt the most important thing there is.

Quote  I don't listen to these cocker people for alot of reasons. Cocker people won't admit they bought trash. I was one of those people and until I got to shoot an electro gun i realized just how bad the Autocrapper was

And then one you got your electro, you were just as blind right? You seem to only really like what you buy, which means you buy into hype.

Quote AS for no one else having problems with there cocker pff I would like to see that. I have yet to see a cocker that 1) isn't chopping paint 2) leaking air 3) being fixed.

I have yet to see any that were broken down at the field, except for the little kids who might not have know what thy were doing.

Quote Also I would take an Impy over a cocker for alot of reasons. To start with the Impy is faster and more reliable. Compared to my old POS cocker the Impy was alot better and it was a huge improvement.

your experiences and opinions, not mine. but i would rather have a bone stock cocker than any impulse because i know how crappy the impulse is, and the autocoker doesnt require as much fixing as my impy did.

Quote A-5 and SeaWolf didn't have to replace thier cockers yet because they put over 1 thousand dollars inot them. With that money they coul have gotten a much better electro gun.

I'd like to see seawols and a-5 bunkerkings input on this, and weather or not they feel they would rather have goten an electro.

Quote Your last sentece cracks me up because of its stupidity. Shorter trigger pull..BUZZ WRONG. The Impy with stock blade trigger is alot faster. Lower maintence sure...I guess if you call working an timing a guns for 3 hours not alot of work.

The e-blace does have a shorter, and lighter trigger pull, and if it really took you that long to do a 30 second job, i laugh at you.

 

And nice sig. I happen to really know Palmer, along with my dad, and ym dad thinks its funny you think his products are a POS. BTW, Palmer is very smart, and any converstion with him is very inteligent, if you arent jokinf aorund with him.



Edited by Gatyr
Back to Top
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Joined: 14 July 2004
Location: San Marino
Status: Offline
Points: 500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 4:27pm

you say i buy into hype thats the most BS I have ever heard. The diiference is you made up that stuff about the Matrix but I didn't make uo that stuff about the cocker. Angles break down alot too so whats your point, wait there is no point to that. Cockers break down constintaly and are overall one of the worst paintball guns on the market. As for buying into hype because whatever I buy is "the best" well your wrong there as I have said alot before I like and say that the Matrix, DM4, Timmy, and even the B2k are all great guns and I only own one of those guns listed.

(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Back to Top
Waterhose05 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 August 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 68
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterhose05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 4:31pm
so...what about them cowboys!!??
Back to Top
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Joined: 14 July 2004
Location: San Marino
Status: Offline
Points: 500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 4:35pm

Shut up Waterhose the Cowboys stink they have nothing left. Everyone knows that thier going to be bad this year and they're lucky if they even make it to the playoffs. The Eagles are going to walk all over them.



Edited by ImpyKing2
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Back to Top
j2duhr View Drop Down
Member
Member

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Joined: 05 March 2004
Location: China
Status: Offline
Points: 1651
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 4:53pm
Where do I sign to get ImpyKing2 Banned, like IP Banned? For just being not smart and giving out super biased information of a dumby.
yay do i win?
Back to Top
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Joined: 14 July 2004
Location: San Marino
Status: Offline
Points: 500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 4:55pm

Whats a dumby...it must be so little kids word or something.

(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Back to Top
j2duhr View Drop Down
Member
Member

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Joined: 05 March 2004
Location: China
Status: Offline
Points: 1651
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

it must be so little kids word or something. <<< uhh ?

 

tie 2 mack smores cents
yay do i win?
Back to Top
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Joined: 14 July 2004
Location: San Marino
Status: Offline
Points: 500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 5:03pm
ok......
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Back to Top
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member


Joined: 25 February 2004
Location: Bangladesh
Status: Offline
Points: 1823
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 5:23pm
well impys are fine if u know how to take care of and fix it same with cockers i just happen to really dislike cockers cuz genreally i don't liek the kind of person that buys a cocker but thats jsut my opinion but if u do buy an impy save yourself a lot of trouble and buy a rat jr or rat and i would tlak about how much i dislike cocers too but i owuld get flamed by pretty much everyone on hte forum 
Back to Top
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Joined: 06 July 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Status: Offline
Points: 10299
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 6:04pm

Originally posted by j2duhr j2duhr wrote:

Where do I sign to get ImpyKing2 Banned, like IP Banned? For just being not smart and giving out super biased information of a dumby.

I'd sign it, not only because he is ignorant, and gives out biased info like you said, but because he refuses to take in any good information on anything, and repeatedly wont shut up about autocockers, even tohug he is the only one who thinks that, has been proven worng many times before, and wron aknowledge that he was pwned, then flames whoever said that.

 

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.187 seconds.