FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

for hunters,animal watchers, ETC.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: for hunters,animal watchers, ETC.
    Posted: 21 August 2004 at 6:16pm

I found this site on the internet when looking to buy deer cams for my god father's farm. Its pretty cool you can watch deer feeders from a webcam and u get to see different animals come and eat.

You have to sign up to see the cameras if become a paying member you can watch all the cameras if you don't pay and just sign up you just get to see 3 cameras. www.fantasyhunt.com This site is probably not for you if your not patient.

tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 7:23pm
Looks Cool, you should put them on your property and find the good hunting spots.

>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 10:05pm
thats what i was looking for when i found this site. I plan on buyin some tree cams not webcams like this ones that just take pictures.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic