FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cocker=Chopper?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 9:29am
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

cockers only chop a lot if you can't pull the trigger right.

bingo...and stuff
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 1:40pm
just don't shortstroke it and the cocker will turn out to be a dream gun. 

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 1:58pm

Originally posted by A-5 bunkerking A-5 bunkerking wrote:

people who say cockers suck, just dont know how to treat a paintball gun.
if you actually read the manual, and learn about your gun, it will functuon properly, as will any gun.

so to put it in simple form, its the noobs who say cocker ssuck, cuz they dont know how to work one. theyre quite simple too.

and you really cant trust what "backman01" sais, because in another post, he claimed his stock a-5, can reach 22bps...

and soon we will have impy king come in here with his childish namecalling "autocrappers" and such. man, i cant wait!no wonder everyone good is leaving the forum...

Yep well here I am just like you wanted. Im sorry buddy but you have no idea what your talking about. First off Im not a newb and I read the owners manual and my Cocker was a POS. Not only did it short stroke and chop like crazy but brand new it...blew a cup seal, leaked air out of the poopy 3 way, was unrelaible and over all a slow POS. For the money you would spend on a POS like a Cocker you can get a much better gun. Cockers are slow unrelaible trash, be smart get a electro gun like a Bushmaster.

(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
TheInvincible View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheInvincible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 2:33pm
You're really the only one saying bad things about Cockers, so im just going to consider you an idiot.

Edited by TheInvincible
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 2:42pm
Maybe you should talk to a few other people like Civilainof and the people who know the truth about the gun. If your smart you'll stay away from trash like WGP guns.
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

Maybe you should talk to a few other people like Civilainof and the people who know the truth about the gun. If your smart you'll stay away from trash like WGP guns.

no if he's smart he'll stop listening to people like you... hes right you're the only one posting about how bad cockers are, and we've already established that listening to you was a bad idea.Now you've ruined the thread.

KH ARMY>you
98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 3:10pm
with proper timming i find it very hard to short stroke a cocker, im facing the same sitution, i told my friend i was getting a cocker for $300 and he hasnt stop callin it an "auto-chopper" since, he wants me to get some spyder clone sear tripper, but w/e, im getting it there great guns, and once i pwn my friend with my cocker once it gets here, well ill bet he'll change his mind, b/c his first time he got shot in a real game was by a cocker.....and he hasnt forgot it since
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 3:17pm
Ic in your sig your getting a 3.5... nice

KH ARMY>you
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 3:32pm

I'm ganna back up Impyking2... Cockers Are not that Great Expecially a Mech Cocker... Also If you would buy a Eblade then you just wasted around 600$  Cockers aren't that Great all they are is a Hype.. nothing more.. A B2k4 w/ PDS would woop a Superstock or anyother mech cocker... Also the Nightkast isn't all that spactacular either, a Freestyle would Be 10x better then a Timmy, Cocker, Or most any other gun on the market...

So i Say Save yourself alot of Grief and buy a B2k4 w/ PDS

2k4cocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4cocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#0000ff>I'm ganna back up Impyking2... Cockers Are not that Great Expecially a Mech Cocker... Also If you would buy a Eblade then you just wasted around 600$  Cockers aren't that Great all they are is a Hype.. nothing more.. A B2k4 w/ PDS would woop a Superstock or anyother mech cocker... Also the Nightkast isn't all that spactacular either, a Freestyle would Be 10x better then a Timmy, Cocker, Or most any other gun on the market...

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#0000ff>So i Say Save yourself alot of Grief and buy a B2k4 w/ PDS

I've changed my mined........ no not to the B2k4... you want an entry level gun keep your 98... save up so you can skip the 2k3 cockers and B2k4s. Next year you can get a trix.
2K4 cocker ~ black
EVIL PIPE ~ silver tip
P.E. 68 cui 3000 psi ~ Black cover
ricochet hopper ~ black
P.P.S. 3-way ~ black

More to come!
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 5:19pm

^ Theres a Guy using his Noodle!

Edited by Panda Man
2k4cocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4cocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 5:21pm
woah, i just relized i have two names.

2k4kev and 2k4cocker
2K4 cocker ~ black
EVIL PIPE ~ silver tip
P.E. 68 cui 3000 psi ~ Black cover
ricochet hopper ~ black
P.P.S. 3-way ~ black

More to come!
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 8:00pm

So Im the only said "bad" stuff about cockers eh...*sigh* the stupidity. Here are other people besides Pandaman that agree with me.

Originally posted by tizzle bizzle tizzle bizzle wrote:

cockers suck

Originally posted by Civilian Of Civilian Of wrote:

Cockers do suck

I prefer accuracy AND volume. Xball baby

Nither the cocker or shocker is that great but if you have to get one of those two I would say the Shocker.

Originally posted by Lightningbolt Lightningbolt wrote:

^exactly how many cases have you shot through the shocker and eblade to come to your conclusion?

Originally posted by jeep 98 custom jeep 98 custom wrote:

Go with the Shocker. Less crap to mantain, no annoying back block hitting you in the goggles, smaller, lighter, less kick, blah blah blah. The Shocker's just better all round, except for air efficency. Stock, the efficency just plain sucks. You need to invest about $90 in a good bolt (SP, Freeflow, Evolve) and then you can get 3/4 of a case out of a 68/45.

Originally posted by TRAVELER TRAVELER wrote:

I've got a bag full of paintball guns (A5, wgp cocker, ANS cocker, LaSoya Intimidator, and an Angel 4), I wasn't impressed much with the vert cocker, The shocker is a great gun, if I were buying for looks alone it would be my first choice. But it comes down to personal preference, try them both out and see what you like.

So it looks like people are starting to realize just how trashy and junky crappers are. It looks like Im not the only one that know the truth about Autocrappers.

Edited by ImpyKing2
Tippsy98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippsy98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 8:17pm
my tippmann had a leak in it the other day so i played wit my friends cocker...i dont like how u have to let it go all the way forward so  dont half stroke n it was shootin weird alot but alot of times it shot pretty nicely...although i was playin wit three ppl wit cockers n 2 of them pooped out...so if u kno alot bout it and can keep it in good shape get a cocker...other wise get a matrix
i have a tippmann
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 8:21pm
Thats not a surprise that the Other 2 Crappers pooped out.
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 9:09pm

Thats not a surprise that the Other 2 Crappers pooped out.

You make this forum suck like Bunkerking said........
yay do i win?
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 9:46pm

in response to impy

tizzle bizzle: doesn't have a reason

civilian of: autocockers are very accurate, and volume w/e?

jeep: we already discussed that the reason the back block was hitting him in the face... its the way he holds the gun.

traveler: didn't even say that he didn't like them... he said hed chose a shocker on looks...

Im not downing shockers there good guns.... im sticking up for cockers  

KH ARMY>you
PBinfonater View Drop Down

Strike 1: Disrespectful Behavior H-25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PBinfonater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 12:24am
impy king i agree with many it souds to me ur as dumb as a box of rocks how can so many love cockers and u hate sounds to me if u knew ur butt from a hole in the ground u could properly use a cocker and not resort to a gun for newbs of ur kind (pleas leave this forum u said ur opinion and we said we dont care so stop wastin ur time)
There is no "I" in "Team", but there sure is a "Me".
Tippmann A-5
RT
Flatline
Chrome Bullet drop with on/off
Male Palmer
Internal Polish
Stainless Steel kit
PBinfonater View Drop Down

Strike 1: Disrespectful Behavior H-25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PBinfonater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 12:33am
Originally posted by 2k4kev 2k4kev wrote:

Originally posted by PBinfonater PBinfonater wrote:

what the short stroking are u saying they should pull the trigger very firm?

he could be pulling the trigger and not letting it release all the way forward, he could not be pulling it back all the way, he could be pulling it back too slow, the timing could be off, or he could be useing a crappy electro or gravity feed hopper. 

thanks man i was lost there for a min

There is no "I" in "Team", but there sure is a "Me".
Tippmann A-5
RT
Flatline
Chrome Bullet drop with on/off
Male Palmer
Internal Polish
Stainless Steel kit
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 1:06am
This thread is going no where, Even though Cockers are pure Hype... Just get a BKO and get it over with... <sigh>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic