FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cocker=Chopper?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 10:16am
Originally posted by 2k4cocker 2k4cocker wrote:

I've changed my mined........ no not to the B2k4... you want an entry level gun keep your 98... save up so you can skip the 2k3 cockers and B2k4s. Next year you can get a trix....or pimp

KH ARMY>you
griffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 10:49am
there ok guns i just cant use them i sort strok it.
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 11:26am
Originally posted by griffen griffen wrote:

there ok guns i just cant use them i sort strok it.

If you add a three way like I did you can get ur pull down to 2mm- 5mm and you'll never short stroke 

KH ARMY>you
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 12:49pm

Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

This thread is going no where, Even though Cockers are pure Hype... Just get a BKO and get it over with... <sigh>

LOL thats right all they are is trashy hype.

(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by 2k4kev 2k4kev wrote:

Originally posted by 2k4cocker 2k4cocker wrote:

I've changed my mined........ no not to the B2k4... you want an entry level gun keep your 98... save up so you can skip the 2k3 cockers and B2k4s. Next year you can get a trix....or pimp

KH ARMY>you
pballa123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Will now work & play well with others

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Greg Smith Greg Smith wrote:

Originally posted by gnarkill gnarkill wrote:

Your ignorant^.

Chopping, doesnt have to do with the gun. It has to do with hopper speed and barrel to bore size match.

First, it's spelled "you're" not "your".

Second, chopping can also occur by short stroking the trigger in addition to out shooting the hopper.

Third, bore size has nothing to do with chopping. It may bust a ball because it won't fit, but chopping is when the bolt cuts a ball in half.

Greg, I dont mean to start anything or flame you, seriously. But come on i can see you pushing for complete sentences and a readable post, but its unnessacery to push for perfect english.

EDIT: sorry for bringing the old thraed back , i performed a search, and forgot this wasnt a current thread.

Edited by pballa123
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 9:52pm
whoa... aug 23.... this thread died... and will die becase Impyking is geusted

KH ARMY>you
JBird33 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Rico’s <KRL>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBird33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 1:19am
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

I'm ganna back up Impyking2... Cockers Are not that Great Expecially a Mech Cocker... Also If you would buy a Eblade then you just wasted around 600$  Cockers aren't that Great all they are is a Hype.. nothing more.. A B2k4 w/ PDS would woop a Superstock or anyother mech cocker... Also the Nightkast isn't all that spactacular either, a Freestyle would Be 10x better then a Timmy, Cocker, Or most any other gun on the market...

So i Say Save yourself alot of Grief and buy a B2k4 w/ PDS

HEY! MORON! A Superstock isn't a mech cocker!

IMPYKING! You said your gun shortstroked right outta the box? Shortstroking is something done by the user, not the gun, where the trigger isn't properly pulled. So, again, cocker problems were caused by an incompetent user...

Panda, you say the Nightkast isn't very good? Well, I'm willing to bet my Nightkast is one of the best guns on the board, and I'm willing to put up or shutup, too. Here comes the time to post your setup and then see who really has the nicest gun around here. If you can talk the talk, maybe you guys who talk trash about cockers can walk the walk too. I have:

2004 Nightkast, Stiffi carbon fiber switch kit, Evil Pipe kit, CCM internals, CCM delrin back block, CCM bolt, CCM pump arm, STO ram with TRVs, WGP torpedo drop, Egg II hopper.

I am willing to bet that nobody in this thread, especially those who talk trash about cockers, have a gun as good as this. Bring on the Impys, Bushys, whatever else have you. My gun is as fast as any gun out there, and probably easier on air and more accurate than almost any other gun out there too. And you know what? I have never chopped a ball...I don't know whether to say it's the gun, or perhaps I'm just not a moron like these other guys.

EDIT: lol I didn't know this was an old thread, too bad Impyking won't be able to reply...I'm really gona miss him too Trust me people, cockers aren't bad guns. It's just some people don't like to have to do anything to a gun other than pull the trigger.

Edited by JBird33
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 7:38am
... I stand corrected

KH ARMY>you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic