Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Plz nintendo, don follow SP’s path

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
RollnROCK89i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RollnROCK89i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plz nintendo, don follow SP’s path
    Posted: 20 August 2004 at 12:43am

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/08/19/nintendo_online_gami ng/

basically nintendo has patented online gaming for consoles.  Lets just hope they dont do what SP did....

brandizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 12:44am

ok.....

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 12:48am
I hope nintendo Sues Ps2, and X-box, Because I never Game-online anyways.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 12:51am
And i care because...
Nintendo is going down the drain, what happened to the good old days of nes, snes, and n64. They went completely wrong with the gamecube and now i must say...im a loyal xbox fan.
brandizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 12:57am
i have both and like them both...
RollnROCK89i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RollnROCK89i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 12:59am

Did you even read it sammy?  Its about how nintendo has patented online console gaming.  This might cause some trouble for xbox live, because microsoft doesnt have the patent, nintendo does, but u dont care about that do you...

Edited by RollnROCK89i
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 1:06am
i love nintendo, it seems to be the only console with any thought into their games.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 1:09am
Aactually buddy i rather enjoyed the site, i read about 5 articles. And its Microsoft, they'll find a way around the patent, and another reason Nintendo is going down the drain, stooping low enough to purchase a patent for online gaming companies, to prevent other companies from going online. Is that how low Nintendo has to go to?
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 1:11am
I don't really play video games...Just Return of the King for PS2, cuz I'm a scrub like that. Oh yeah, and Starcraft. Haha.
rootsradicals View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rootsradicals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 1:34am
Xbox+PS2 > everything
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 1:36am
what is this world comming to?.....umm...yeah....i didnt even know nintendo even had an online console?  waite gamecube is online?
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 1:42am
no
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 1:46am

They're going down and their going to try to take as many companies as possible down with them.

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
Death~By~Paint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Death~By~Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 1:48am

um... microsoft could fight this because xbox live, microsoft has so much more money then nintendo... hmmmm i think they would win

Ferny View Drop Down
Please?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ferny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 2:23am
Nintendo said that console online gaming is just a fad and will go away soon. So why the **** would they purchase somthing they don't belive in. Is that a reliable site?
Thanatos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
What does Marcellus Wallace look like?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thanatos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 2:28am
actually my guess is microsoft let them have it.some nintendo hardware is being used in the next xbox i wouldnt be supprised if there is some kind of deal going on.
U.S. Air force
PJ Apprentice
Proud Member of Team.Tacticalmarkers.com
------------------------Being original is overated.
Love, Peace, And Chicken Grease!!!
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 3:56am
The only reason people dislike the cube is nintendo doesnt churn out 50 unimaginative games a month for it. The ones that do come out are actually innovative which is something you never see on other consoles.

PC games innovate, consoles immitate.
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 5:46am
They already gave us all the warning we were going to get with the release of the Game Boy Advance SP!

Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 6:47am
Don't play consoles.  Just get a good card for your PC.  PC games are better anyways.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
KillerCanuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerCanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 6:50am
lol, quite frankly, SEGA should have patented online gaming. I'm pretty sure the Dreamcast had a online play before any of the others, lol....poor Sega.

Oh well, Online play for consoles is dumb anyway. Consoles are only good for RPG and Fighting.

I'll go Home, I'll go Home,
Full of the devil and full of the rum.
I'll go home, oh I'll go home,
I'll go home in the morning.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic