FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Plz nintendo, don follow SP’s path

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

And i care because...
Nintendo is going down the drain, what happened to the good old days of nes, snes, and n64. They went completely wrong with the gamecube and now i must say...im a loyal xbox fan.

I agree with you there. I have a PS2 instead of Xbox though (like em both) anyway, Nintendo used to trock, they were great, I really liked the N64 too, and when nintendo announced project "Dolphin" everyone got so excited about how awesome and revolutionary this new game system would be. Eventually the "dolphin" became the game cube, and now, it sucks...
-The Unknown- View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 1:09pm
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 10:01pm
I like Nintentdo, just because so many teeny bopper X-Box fanboys love to hate them. Just because they dont have 65654687 of the same style of FPS, they must suck, right?

PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

The only reason people dislike the cube is nintendo doesnt churn out 50 unimaginative games a month for it. The ones that do come out are actually innovative which is something you never see on other consoles.

PC games innovate, consoles immitate.

That's only cause you suck with the nipple sticks :p

I like console gaming, I have Xbox and PS2. They're alot of crappy games for every system, you just don't have to play 'em.

What happend to the good ol' days of Atari.  That was my first console, I was about 6 when I first played and I have the Activision Atari anthology for PS2. Old school baby.

Edited by PlentifulBalls

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic