Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Raid anti wasp paintballs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 2:27pm
i get some gloves on...make dry ice balls from blocks of it, and i shoot it using a black maxx($30) (fyi:not my only gun) some die and the others r either frozen(ez 2 kill) or they leave 4eva...i havn't seen a bee on my property for 4 years
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
bomber_1667 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bomber_1667 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 2:28pm
hey u know why they dont sell those pepperballs to the public? bcause they could be used to hurt people i know regular paintballs could hurt people w/o masks but if u started to put poison(and tahts what it is) into them and someone started firing them at another person what would happen? anything! but yea it would be a good idea if it was regulated!
ic3man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ic3man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 2:40pm

Originally posted by bomber_1667 bomber_1667 wrote:

hey u know why they dont sell those pepperballs to the public? bcause they could be used to hurt people i know regular paintballs could hurt people w/o masks but if u started to put poison(and tahts what it is) into them and someone started firing them at another person what would happen? anything! but yea it would be a good idea if it was regulated!

I AM THE BEEKEEPINATOR  yea regulate em to exterminators and whatnot

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 8:15pm
Well yea it would have to be regulated and each bag bought should be recorded.
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
saru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 12:04am

Originally posted by bomber_1667 bomber_1667 wrote:

well said

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 1:15pm

Originally posted by roadrunner0535 roadrunner0535 wrote:

i get some gloves on...make dry ice balls from blocks of it, and i shoot it using a black maxx($30) (fyi:not my only gun) some die and the others r either frozen(ez 2 kill) or they leave 4eva...i havn't seen a bee on my property for 4 years

Dry Ice is a pain and most likely it wouldn't really do anything. It would hit the wasp nest then go right through. It would only be in the nest for like a fraction of a second, thats not really long enough to do any damage to the bees. The Raid on the other hand wold explode and spead droplets and particles of deadly Raid on the bees and thier nest.

Silent Slayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Slayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2004 at 8:09pm

regular paintballs will work to detach a hornet nest from something but if it dosent work i have another approach that isnt as fun pour diesel fuel on the nest at night when they wont fly and they will all be dead or gone the next day and will never be back. ive done it probably 30 times and worked everytime good luck

a5 polished internals
flatline
custom aluminum foregrip
drop
e grip w/custom blade trigger
palmer stabalizer
71ci 4500psi dye throttle
dye invisions
vision impy
tapeworm
crossfire 88/45
EVO
COLT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote COLT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2004 at 10:55pm
its not bad of a idea but there would be accidents with people shooting people and it could kill someone if they were allergic to any chemicals it it.of coarse shooting other people that aint playing give the sport of paintball a bad name.
tippy 98c
18" nightstik barrel
on/off drop forward
double trigger
electro hopper
NDbackplaya44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDbackplaya44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2004 at 3:06pm

That would be awesome. Im not allergic to bees but i hate getting stung. I think my bee sting count is at 15. I would borrow an angel and sit back and pelt those darn insects. It would be funny to watch you shoot a ball into the hive and you see them just fall out of the sky. I got stung in my throat once because I swallowed it.

NDbackplaya44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDbackplaya44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2004 at 3:09pm
pour gas in the nest and on the nest, toss a match on the nest. Then watch it explode.
Silent Slayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Slayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2004 at 6:06pm

tried gas and fire it wont work. they were fine. it just made them really mad. diesel fuel is the answer dont light it the smell will drive them away and the fuel will kill them

a5 polished internals
flatline
custom aluminum foregrip
drop
e grip w/custom blade trigger
palmer stabalizer
71ci 4500psi dye throttle
dye invisions
vision impy
tapeworm
crossfire 88/45
EVO
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2004 at 6:51pm
Ive done the Gas and fire thing to (yea basically Im a bee killing pro and I've tried everything out there). Me and my friend got his lighter fluid, poured it all over the hornets nest then lit a match and watch it burned. Then while the nest was burning he lit a match and put it a the tip of the bottle and squeezed it, It was a homemade flame thrower.lol.
Spidey667 View Drop Down
Banned - Swearing/idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spidey667 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2009 at 1:13am
Cant we all just get along
the simplist thing to do would  be to learn there launguage
and mate with their women
and over we will live in harmony :)
lol
i dont really hav a bee problem
buit either way
i wouldnt risk my gun
or waste any air
or pay more for these poison paint balls
or risk getting stung trying to look cool

i put on a long sleeve shirt
sum jeans
and a can of raid

go out...spray it all over them...mostly on the nest

and then book it back to the house...an hour later....repeat and kill the survivors
(also wear sum type of eye protection...a unfavorable gust of wind will blow that poison to ur face)

simple
and as safe as it get
lol

good idea though

Edited by Spidey667 - 30 June 2009 at 1:15am
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2009 at 2:01am
Dude. This thread is 5 years old...
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Flurry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flurry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2009 at 4:04am
The 25 - 30 foot spray can isn't good enough?  About the best way I could see a marker involved in this is to add a few holes to the nest before you spray it. 
Intresting idea, but wouldn't / couldn't be used in most citys / towns due to city laws. 
It sucks being antisocial alone.
NickVanDick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickVanDick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2009 at 10:21am
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2009 at 11:24am
Originally posted by NickVanDick NickVanDick wrote:

Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2009 at 8:46pm
is it sad that i remember what lulz this thread was too.
Spidey667 View Drop Down
Banned - Swearing/idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spidey667 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2009 at 11:54pm
well now its 5 years and another day old :)
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2009 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Spidey667 Spidey667 wrote:

well now its 5 years and another day old :)

your not funny. your immature and annoying. stop bumping posts before you get a strike because the mods dont like it either
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic