Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rock-throwing kids anger 120,000 bees

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 9:32pm

vacumed up over 40,000 bee's i did that once there was a fly on the window and i was board so i got out the vacume and sucked it up, the fun lasted for about 2 min ( i saw the fly spinning around the the dust chmaber thingy) but them i got board agin

***note the fly was alive***

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 9:54pm

Originally posted by pballa j.r. pballa j.r. wrote:

Exactly what I said... well almost!!! Great..... Minds.... alike....stuff

LOL look at my thread in the paintball ideas forum. Its stupid but funny.

(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 10:19pm

"An exterminator later fogged the hive and vacuumed out 40,000 bees, then set a trap for returning worker bees, of which about 80,000 were captured, Horner said."

I wonder how they came up with those numbers? If they sat there all day counting each bee, then that is sad.

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 10:21pm
I would have sprayed it with gas and lit it on fire. I did it to an ants nest. Twas very enjoying.
g0dhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g0dhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 10:28pm
x_x  I throw rocks at nests, but not 500 pound nests.  Lmao.  Biggest I have around here is maybe 2 pounds.  Throwing rocks isn't even threatening to the rock thrower.  I wonder if the dumb kids tried to play with it like a Piñata?  That would have been major pwnage for the bees.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 12:02am
I woulda punched those bees in the face...Isn't that line from Dane Cook or something?
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 12:07am
Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

I would have sprayed it with gas and lit it on fire. I did it to an ants nest. Twas very enjoying.

It was attached to the apartments...
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 12:10am

good job kids

GUN WHORE
XTC
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 12:13am

Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

I woulda punched those bees in the face...Isn't that line from Dane Cook or something?

I was watchin the news one day and i heard someone got killed by bees..how do you get killed by bees, i mean if you come up to a bush and you hear a buzzing sound, RUN AWAY FROM THAT BUSH!!!! screw bees man, i would have punched each one of those bees in the face!!

lol thats great stuff, i heard it during my drivers ed class

GUN WHORE
XTC
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 12:16am

Haha, thats it!! I like the one with the dream about the Kool-Aid man.

"You think my dad's gonna believe that a giant talking bowl of fruit punch came through the wall? You better pick this mess up before he gets home or he's gonna beat me with his belt!"

Something like that...lol..

pbfreak98 View Drop Down
Mah Bizzle!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbfreak98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Ya that's from Dane, I have his CD/DVD set. He's so funny.
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 12:06pm
I'd hit it.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
sheeba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheeba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 1:25pm
Ugh, Dummies.

Edited by sheeba
http://www.purevolume.com/getawayromance
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 2:21pm
i hate bees but i tinhk i hate those kids more
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 2:24pm
once i was hunting and i saw a huge beehive in a tree. so shot it with my 16gauge and the whole thing blew apart. then i ran like hell.
One Eye Dead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One Eye Dead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 3:14pm
A 16 gauge hmmmmm how big was the hive?
<Death to overlarge sig, read the rules.>
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 6:56pm
it was probaly 2x2 feet. 16 gauge is almost as big as 12gauge, and have you ever seen what a 12 gauge can do at 20 feet with target load and no choke?
TippmannA5User View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam is t3h sux

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannA5User Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 6:31am
haha sillwee kiddies. 
Just shoot yourself and save me the trouble.
click the pic!
Salem View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 10:57am

Those kids are so awesome!!!!

-Kasey

pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

holy hell.
<no ginormous sigs please>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic