Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Best scenario Gun Whats Your Dream gu

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Matri)x( View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matri)x( Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Best scenario Gun Whats Your Dream gu
    Posted: 19 August 2004 at 3:37pm

Well i believe the best scenario gun ever would be a Tippmann A5 with the following

-Tippmann A5 Flatline Barrale
-A5 Low Preasure Kit
-A-5 Collapsible Car Stock
-Dead On A-5 Double Trigger and Guard kit
-Tippmann E-Grip system
-A-5 Bolt and Performance Tube

And of course a scope

That is my dream gun

i would like to hear what kind of dream guns you guys have in mind

This is what it sorta looks like but it doesent have an A5 Low Preasure Kit or the
E-trigger or flatline it also does not include double trigger

Edited by Matri)x(
brandizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 3:38pm

that nice, but unless youu have a picture this is the wrong forum... should be in T&O (correct me if i am wrong someone)

No pic no post...

O and by the way welcome to the forum

Edited by brandizzle
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 3:46pm
hes got a pic.
<1 meg sig = bad>
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 3:56pm
the best scenario gun would have to be a AGD TAC one. Or a WGP VFT.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 4:18pm
Armotech.
98ball View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flames are bad, kay?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 4:20pm
one of thompsonshooter's guns

Balazs2 View Drop Down
1 language strike, 6/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balazs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Bomber Brigade Bomber Brigade wrote:

Armotech.

Yeah right, they suck
raptorz922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raptorz922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 4:45pm

What?   
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 4:56pm
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That is awesome raptorz

But this is still a thoughts & opinions meant thread, not gallery.
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 5:01pm
that shocker actually lookcs pretty cool.
Matri)x( View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matri)x( Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 7:38pm
Hey raptor nice gun does the gernade launcher work and what kinda gun is and guys i would love to see some more pics
TippmannBro View Drop Down
Enos for Prez.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannBro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 7:49pm
Crap man, I cant believe you turned a shocker into an all-out scenario gun. It looks great. If I had a dream scenario gun, thats it. 10/10
WAR EAGLE!!!

gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 7:52pm
i`m not into the whole scenario thing.

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by TippmannBro TippmannBro wrote:

Crap man, I cant believe you turned a shocker into an all-out scenario gun. It looks great. If I had a dream scenario gun, thats it. 10/10

Are you blind or really ignorant? Thats photo shopped. Say it with me now. P-H-O-T-O-S-H-O-P-P-E-D.

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 10:57pm

Originally posted by Matri)x( Matri)x( wrote:

Hey raptor nice gun does the gernade launcher work and what kinda gun is and guys i would love to see some more pics

its not a real gun

Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by raptorz922 raptorz922 wrote:

What?   
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Dark98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Doesn’t Want Sex With The Drunk Chick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 11:59pm
Tac-One.
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 12:05am
id gank the hellhound
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 8:42am

I have two of what I would consider highly rockin' scenario guns, and am lusting for a third:

1. Tippmann 98 Custom RT/Flatline w/HALO - this thing just flat out rocks, at the risk of bragging. One particular event at Wreaththu made me fall in love with this gun all over again. While on a mission to blow up bridges, the Wreaththu had a man up on a hillside, and a guy on our (human) side, dumped about a half a hopper through his Impulse trying to take this lone guy out. I said "excuse me", stepped around him with the 98, fired a 4-shot burst. The guy on the hillside stood up with a nice big splat on his gogs and announced, "Out." It's a beautiful thing!
  2. Tippmann A-5/E-Grip/Flatline/JCS Duel Trigger - While this gun let me down and I had to change to the 98 at Wreaththu, this setup served me wel at the Spring Warm-Up Game, and has potential to be a monster, especialy since I believe that the bugs are now worked out.
  3. Airgun Designs Tac-One - Some of the Chairborne Rangers shoot these, and they are BAAAD. Perfectly balanced, light as can be, and they come standard with Level 10 bolt, Intelliframe, X-Valve, and the body comes with three Picatinny rails to mount scenario hardware, and a tactical light mount under the front of the body. All this for $450. WOW!!! This will be my next, and probably last marker.
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 8:48am

Originally posted by Balazs2 Balazs2 wrote:

Originally posted by Bomber Brigade Bomber Brigade wrote:

Armotech.

Yeah right, they suck

Yeah, right, that's why oldsoldier uses one and can put up a 6" spread at 25 meters.

Don't be so bloody judgemental.

If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic