FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Uber Sweet A-5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 2:58pm

the tiny barrel is just for fun, i knew i wouldn't need the stock barrel any more so i got a hack saw out and chopped it down, it's mainly for looks, long range acuracy is really bad, and i have never chronoed it with the short barrel. but it's fun for scenario's and non serious games.

thanks for your comments, and mike i LOVE your sig

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
startskankin23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote startskankin23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 3:21pm
that blows u just got a stock a-5 with a barrel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 3:30pm
^and an E-grip, that dosen't work

xyloguy89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xyloguy89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 4:23pm
lepercon--- what and how did you do your trigger job with the rubber band and paper clip?
i want an e-bolt
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 8:19pm
i used a part of a q-tip to make a trigger stop, and i'm gonna do the grub screw mod once my e-grip works again

dye prs View Drop Down
Diapers??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye prs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 3:01am
i dont see a "Uber Sweet A-5 ". if u wanna see a nice a-5 look at mine.  http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=46938 01&uid=2352590 im not done i need the jcs adjustible x2 trig a rear velocity adjuster and the inline maxflow reg. 0o0 and a tank cover :x
noobinator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noobinator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 7:19am
dude that has been the best gun in ages!!!! and no im not being sarcastic!!!!!
nauzerlvr View Drop Down
wowzer Schnauzer !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nauzerlvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 8:00am
I actually kind of like the shortened barrel. Cool CQCW. I might try that on
one of my projects.
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Greedy Greedy wrote:

It's a freakin' new barrel. WHO CARES! Whoever said this was nice is just retarded. Plain and simple. Since people like the simple things.

There should be a rule with guns being put on that are bone stock with less than 2 upgrades.

You are a moron.

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
noobinator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noobinator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by MuRdoc18 MuRdoc18 wrote:

Originally posted by Greedy Greedy wrote:

It's a freakin' new barrel. WHO CARES! Whoever said this was nice is just retarded. Plain and simple. Since people like the simple things.

There should be a rule with guns being put on that are bone stock with less than 2 upgrades.

You are a moron.
get along
im rick james bioootch
dye prs View Drop Down
Diapers??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye prs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 5:49am
the barrle on my a-5 is only 16" just looks long but i and gunna go and geta 14' or even a 12" or jus a put a flat like on b/c thats like 9 inches long. and looks hot.
Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 12:58pm
16" is poopy.  If you like the o3 miling get it, but I suggest if you are getting the upgradesd gradually to get the 3way early.  Reason?  It totally changes your trigger, and oyu're gonna hafta relearn to shoot with it.
2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
WAS 1.6 WAS eyes, WAS switch
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 3:01pm
thanks for the advice Ashran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic