FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halo 2 preview

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Joshy Joshy wrote:

I hate people that try to argue with other people's opinions, and claim they're opinion is right.
No..Its not an opinion. Halo is overrated. Im not saying its not an awesome game because it is. But there are much better games than Halo.
I need a new Sig...
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 1:31pm
yaeh he is right halo is overated...people think it is the greatest game ever made...when its not...yeah its good but there are certainly better
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 2:42pm
i recently sold halo to get UT2k4, also, i want to un-reserve my halo 2 copy, cause i hate halo now, i like UT
JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 2:50pm
Halo is overrated but its still a great game but I'd rather have rainbow six three black arrow
Joshy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Apu Apu wrote:

Originally posted by Joshy Joshy wrote:

I hate people that try to argue with other people's opinions, and claim they're opinion is right.
No..Its not an opinion. Halo is overrated. Im not saying its not an awesome game because it is. But there are much better games than Halo.

THATS YOUR OPINION! I DONT THINK ITS OVERRATED AT ALL, BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE IT AND I THINK IT DESERVES THE CREDIT IT GETS. Are you saying that I'm wrong because I like the game?
I guarantee that I am better than you at Halo 2.
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 3:45pm
Everyone who thinks HALO is over rated is just jealous they dont have the game if halo was over rated it wouldent of gotten game of the year and it wouldent be reason enough to buy an xbox HALO IS the best game in the world like it or not and when HALO 2 comes out it may be the best game in the world

98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 4:04pm
i have halo and like it..but think its overated
sickpaintballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sickpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 1:48pm

I love halo I was just playing it. I played the Last level the Maw in cooperative play wit my friend.   I beat the game a while ago.

Anyone beat it on Legendary????

For Honor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike, stupid sexual slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote For Honor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 2:04pm

its not that halo is overrated, any more than mario is overrated,its just that it was made like 3 years ago and some tools compare it to games that come out now

the gaming industry is growing in leaps and bounds, and halo can not be as good as some games that have come out these last few months

however, that said, halo 2 will smite the petty games that dare to come out this fall

since it includes Live capabilities it will be unstoppable

C.G.O. View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Caps doesnt fool me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C.G.O. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 2:34pm
How about you guy quite saying "Halo is the most overrated game" and say why it is. I got Halo and I like better than other xbox game I have and if you want to know why then ask. Will you guys just type at least a four sentence paragraph about how Halo is overrated, please!~ Gosh, I hate these six-word vocabulary arguments(or known as the "Battle of the Butt#oles"). Later.
Tippmann 98c with lapco bigshot 12in barrel, Palmer Stabilizer/32* 0-1200 microgauge.
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 2:41pm

I have never played Halo before. I own a PS2.

Anyone heard of the game Killzone though? It is supposed to outdo Halo. It's coming out for PS2. I watched  a preview of it last night and it looks really good.

TippyFreaK03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyFreaK03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 3:10pm

lets see this preview

The A-5's days are numbered...
Now I be rockin teh' 05' Vision Shocker w/ Nerve Board
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 3:19pm

http://www.gametrailers.com/vault-k.html

Click on the one that says Killzone

xteam02001 View Drop Down

Good Job On Getting Yourself Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam02001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 4:59pm
You have to admit that a game that is on peoples minds for 3 years has to be a good game. People are still finding new and different ways of going through levels and finding places that were not known to anybody. Also the fact that Halo PC did so well. People that had an xbox already bought halo pc just to play it online. It has a fan base only the Final Fantasy series could pass. It's not overrated...its missunderstood by those that dont have it.

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.
TheRevelation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheRevelation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 3:53pm

Originally posted by sinisterNorth sinisterNorth wrote:

Sure, it's overrated but it does have some awesome multiplayer. That is the biggest reason I play it, espescially since you can run each other over with tanks. Halo 2 is sure to have even better multiplayer.
   LOTS OF GOOD FUN

Black ICD 03 B2K w/ PDS
Dye Boomstick Barrel 14in
Dye Grips
Crossfire 47ci/3000psi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic