Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSnipers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
NolanSniper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snipers?
    Posted: 15 August 2004 at 3:47pm

Has anyone heard about this site? its pretty informational when it comes to paintball snipers i guess. what is everyones input on it?

http://sniperhide.proboards32.com

all snipers go here..... http://sniperhide.proboards32.com
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 3:50pm
Word of advise, dont bring up snipers here.  Every and any thread about snipers turns into some form a flame war.
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 4:11pm
alright, thanks for the advice. but in all honesty, people can flame all they want. its not gonna stop snipers from playing. the first paintball games were very sniper like. they were played with 1 shot guns, and if you missed, you were pretty much done. none of that 200000000 rounds a minute crap. AND this has to do with Tippmann since the best sniper markers are the 98 and the A-5. its a good site either way
easy123 View Drop Down

As easy as...Well...You know

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 4:18pm
listen to darur, hes trying to help you. and if you want this forum to be any help to you (which it can) you have to keep an open mind to mebers here that have experience. im not flaming you im just saying that "snipers" dont exist in modern paintball and that in the future bringing them up will cause you to be disliked with the likes of spydero and crimp
brandizzle View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 4:24pm

i like boobs

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 4:28pm

me too

but sniper do exist and i have been in the forum for a few months now and im goin to go ahead and say that snipers are a huge thing in woodsball and that they add to the fun lots of fun

Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 4:29pm
snipers are awesome people dont get mad when you talk about snipers in the marines now do they
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 4:29pm

Snipers are cool!

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 4:30pm
i think that website is pretty cool

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 4:35pm
thanks A-5. And im not bashing speedball or anything like that either. in woods games, it wouldnt be as much fun without speedballers, and speedballers, you guys have to admit it wouldnt be as much fun with out people like us who snipe. its just as much a part of the game as shooting 30 bps non-stop at a bunker just to get that surge of testosterone. it takes more skill to snipe, its you vs. the enemy, if you lose you only have yourself to blame. it takes guts to go agains a whole team by yourself, in speedball, you have an entire team backing you up and watching your back. so think twice before anyone bashes snipers.
Fast Splat View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 4:47pm
Yeah i larned alot of the stuff i know about stealth and sniping tactics from that site.
**MY SETUP!**
WGP 04 ProStock Autococker
Worrblade
Delrin Bolt
**SOON TO COME**
Nexus Ram & QEV's
CP Shorty Reg
CP On/Off & Rail System
And some other cool stuff!!
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 5:01pm
dont bring up snipers...seriously they are trying to help you ....and do you also realize that what you are doing is against the rules...you cant post a link to your forums

Edited by 98God
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 5:13pm
A-5 auto why didn't you put all that on one post
Notice:
The views exspressed in this post do not represent that of the Tippmann Company or the Paintball community but solely the individual who type it.
chronzak View Drop Down
Guested - Troll

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 5:17pm
A-5 auto just posted about 5 times to make it seem like more people support snipers... No such thing as a sniper, sometimes i think you guys make these threads to piss people off
PaintbalSoldier View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 5:23pm

i like boobs too brandizzle

But seriously you guys, lets just not talk about sniper here. It starts too many conflicts.

Edited by PaintbalSoldier
AKA Excalibur
Crossfire 68/4000
Halo B

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 5:38pm
hey guess what? ill talk about what i want to talk about. if they ban me, thats fine. that isnt gonna stop there from being paintball snipers. i can take on any 3 man speed ball team with my 98 custom w/ flatline, my ghillie suit, and a 45 ball hopper. ANY 3 man team. anyone who lives in texas, be my guest to come out to our field and play!
Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 5:52pm

Have you ever tried usuing a cactus as part of your glillie suit?  I thied getting in one and walking with it for the game, and it worked pretty good.

easy123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Notorious Bob Notorious Bob wrote:

Have you ever tried usuing a cactus as part of your glillie suit?  I thied getting in one and walking with it for the game, and it worked pretty good.

ROFL
and to A-5 and the rest fo you "pro-sniper fella's" i am officially swayed, there is snipers in paintball, and they are in NO form JUST N00BS who suck and sit in a bush while thier buddies are getting shot cuz they lack the skill to engage in a firefight and would rather be the last guy who doesnt fire a shot and just sits in a bush until the othe rteam gets bored. IN NO FORM. yea of course. a "sniper" is not a guy who just sits there and shoots a paintball gun fomr a conceiled position. any paintball player finds a conceiled postion and shoots. the diffrence is a good player will also be mobile. not just sit still for a half hour too scared to move. a "sniper" is a person who shoots a high powered rifle sevral hundreds and possible over a thousand yards at an enemy. your paintball gun shoots just as fast, far (unnles oyu have a flatline), and accurately as the next guy. you cant be in a firefight with a bunch of guys who have m-16's and snipe them WITH AN M-16!! ok i got a little carried away so ill end this here
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 6:06pm

Originally posted by NolanSniper NolanSniper wrote:

hey guess what? ill talk about what i want to talk about. if they ban me, thats fine. that isnt gonna stop there from being paintball snipers. i can take on any 3 man speed ball team with my 98 custom w/ flatline, my ghillie suit, and a 45 ball hopper. ANY 3 man team. anyone who lives in texas, be my guest to come out to our field and play!

Whats your name on sniper kingdom, im a user their too. Also I live in Texas whats you field called.

Notice:
The views exspressed in this post do not represent that of the Tippmann Company or the Paintball community but solely the individual who type it.
easy123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Blue Hopper Blue Hopper wrote:

Originally posted by NolanSniper NolanSniper wrote:

Whats your name on sniper kingdom, im a user their too. Also I live in Texas whats you field called.

oooo if you wear a ghillie suit and get schooled by a guy wth a blue hopper im gonna laugh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic