Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSnipers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
NolanSniper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 6:29pm
my name on sniper kingdom is Sniper. im the admin, and i play at many different fields. i play at fun on the run, midland, and a few others. if you want to game wit me, go to the scenario game at dfw adventure park on Sept. 26th. ill be there in a ghillie suit and a flatline 98 custom.
all snipers go here..... http://sniperhide.proboards32.com

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 6:33pm
easy, thanks for showing everyone how ignorant you really are. just so you know, you can snipe with a M-16. sniping has nothing to do with camping and being scared. it takes more balls to be alone in the bush against possibly overwelming odds then it does to charge a fort with guys backing you up. a good sniper is by himself or 1 other. thats all. we dont have guys with us that shoot 30 bps to cover our butts if we mess up, if we mess up.....thats all she wrote! we dont get a second shot, we get one shot, and if we miss we gotta get out of there. thats allt here is to it man, before you diss snipers, think bout what your saying. i could take you i promise, you wouldnt ever see me ,y ou are just like every other speedballer, extremely cocky/arrogant and VERY predictibal.
easy123 View Drop Down

As easy as...Well...You know

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by NolanSniper NolanSniper wrote:

easy, thanks for showing everyone how ignorant you really are. just so you know, you can snipe with a M-16. sniping has nothing to do with camping and being scared. it takes more balls to be alone in the bush against possibly overwelming odds then it does to charge a fort with guys backing you up. a good sniper is by himself or 1 other. thats all. we dont have guys with us that shoot 30 bps to cover our butts if we mess up, if we mess up.....thats all she wrote! we dont get a second shot, we get one shot, and if we miss we gotta get out of there. thats allt here is to it man, before you diss snipers, think bout what your saying. i could take you i promise, you wouldnt ever see me ,y ou are just like every other speedballer, extremely cocky/arrogant and VERY predictibal.

wow, you totally ddint say anythign in that whole post. you just danced around topics like a politician. the fact is te m-16 is an assault rifle. it is not a sniper rifle, you cannot "snipe" with a 5.56 bullet. getting one shot kills dosent make you a sniper. is you play woodsball on a home feild that you know and lay thier in a ghillie suit and punk speedballers wearing bright red, that dosent make you hot stuff. and the only thing youre proving is that you have no idea what any other game in paintball other that large feild woodsball is like. you dont think there is times on a speedball course where you only get one shot before he goes back in a bunker?
"takes balls to be alone in the bush against overwhelming odds?" dude its paintball. if you get tagged you get ttagged it dosent take balls to do anything. and im nt "dissing" snipers im saying your talking about "oh dude ill take oyu out and you wont even see me" and your saying speedballers are arrogant??? get a freaking reality check.
yea your real tough going out and shooting a guy form a bush, because hes so "predictable" do you not go out and find a nicce comfy bush, lay down in it, and shoot peopel? how are oyu not predictable in paintball, everyone does the same htings because they work. you dont see peopel running backwards holding their gun by the hopper.
so before you think your big time thing abotu what your saying, cuz the only ignorance is being demonstrated by the big league "sniper"
One Eye Dead View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by easy123 easy123 wrote:

Originally posted by Blue Hopper Blue Hopper wrote:

hey guess what? ill talk about what i want to talk about. if they ban me, thats fine. that isnt gonna stop there from being paintball snipers. i can take on any 3 man speed ball team with my 98 custom w/ flatline, my ghillie suit, and a 45 ball hopper. ANY 3 man team. anyone who lives in texas, be my guest to come out to our field and play!

Whats your name on sniper kingdom, im a user their too. Also I live in Texas whats you field called.

oooo if you wear a ghillie suit and get schooled by a guy wth a blue hopper im gonna laugh

Yo me too! I'd be great to see that and blue GRAV hopper too and yes you can snipe with an M-16 in HIS world that is...

Edited by One Eye Dead
<Death to overlarge sig, read the rules.>
sugarfree View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by easy123 easy123 wrote:

wow, you totally ddint say anythign in that whole post. you just danced around topics like a politician. the fact is te m-16 is an assault rifle. it is not a sniper rifle, you cannot "snipe" with a 5.56 bullet. getting one shot kills dosent make you a sniper. is you play woodsball on a home feild that you know and lay thier in a ghillie suit and punk speedballers wearing bright red, that dosent make you hot stuff. and the only thing youre proving is that you have no idea what any other game in paintball other that large feild woodsball is like. you dont think there is times on a speedball course where you only get one shot before he goes back in a bunker?
"takes balls to be alone in the bush against overwhelming odds?" dude its paintball. if you get tagged you get ttagged it dosent take balls to do anything. and im nt "dissing" snipers im saying your talking about "oh dude ill take oyu out and you wont even see me" and your saying speedballers are arrogant??? get a freaking reality check.
yea your real tough going out and shooting a guy form a bush, because hes so "predictable" do you not go out and find a nicce comfy bush, lay down in it, and shoot peopel? how are oyu not predictable in paintball, everyone does the same htings because they work. you dont see peopel running backwards holding their gun by the hopper.
so before you think your big time thing abotu what your saying, cuz the only ignorance is being demonstrated by the big league "sniper"

Nicely done. oh yeah i like boobs too
Signatures are **edited**
PaintbalSoldier View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:38pm

hey guess what? ill talk about what i want to talk about. if they ban me, thats fine. that isnt gonna stop there from being paintball snipers. i can take on any 3 man speed ball team with my 98 custom w/ flatline, my ghillie suit, and a 45 ball hopper. ANY 3 man team. anyone who lives in texas, be my guest to come out to our field and play!

yeah ok, just know that your gonna get flamed all the time for having a name  with sniper in it, and for bringning it up.

AKA Excalibur
Crossfire 68/4000
Halo B

billcosby View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 3:10pm
hey one eye dead your sig is huge probably gonna want to change it
GABAA GABBA HEY PUNK IS HERE TO STAY

Ride foundation

I shoot a timmy
plax_are_meth View Drop Down
Official Forum Frenchman

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 3:35pm

one eye dead : yeah, make it so the pics line up horozontaly, not over and under.

nolan"sniper": i play speedball....im not aroggant...

ppl : give this nolan"sniper" about 2 months. he'll grow out of his sniper phase in paintball. if not, flame on due to the rash statement of arrogant speedballers...

TippmannBro View Drop Down
Enos for Prez.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 3:45pm

Hey, a sniper thread filled with lots of flaming, huge sigs, "arrogant speedballers" (does that make me arrogant too?) and boobs. Whats not to like?

WAR EAGLE!!!

oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 4:03pm
OK MR NolanSniper.........

A challenge.......The Tippmann World Challenge 18/19 September, Michigan, be there and PROVE to us what your are saying. Don't Talk the Talk, if you can NOT walk the Walk. I will be there, and each year I give a class on sniping, (being an actual trained sniper from a long time ago and far, far, away) and I hunt amateur wanna-be's for fun.

Been around since the days of pumps and $2.50 tubes of 10, and the game was no where near "sniping" agressive maneauver won the games, hiding and hopin made you the fool.

I still use 4oz bottles, 40rd hoppers and I am an INFANTRYMAN, utilizing the skills you all seem so facinated by as a norm.

Dream on son, read all the websites you want, so far I have not seen anyone even come close and I play scenario and rec ball all across the country. And at every field I issue the same challenge, me or me and any 4 troops against any professed "sniper", and I have had few takers and those who do usually end up humiliated, and I have witnesses, here on this forum and at the fields I play at.....
Ask about the "pony tail"...........

Piece of advice....Do not blow smoke, if the fire is still burning, you will get burned.......

Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 4:20pm
Whats the problem with my blue hopper?By the way thanks NolanSniper for all the stuff you put on the forum. By the way if you ever see someone in Texas with a Blue Hopper on a 98 custom. That could be me. I'd like to play you.
Notice:
The views exspressed in this post do not represent that of the Tippmann Company or the Paintball community but solely the individual who type it.
fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 4:25pm
Wow, you people flame alot, and the people who do have like 2 posts. You don't like his post just leave it and let it fall, all your doing my saying how untrue snipers are is keeping this thread up at the top.

Benny go home!
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 4:34pm
Snipers are pansys
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 5:00pm

old soldiar.....im 16 and i live in texas, do you honestly think im gonna come up to michigan just so i can own you in front of all your buddys? no.....and you cant even call me a **edited** for that, im not gonna go across the country to prove a flame-war over something that apparently "doesnt exist." As for your hunting amateur-wannabes, think about what that is saying for yourself?.....and your bragging about it? i promise i could take you on, all i do is snipe in paintball. thats it, ive got it down to an art, anyone who tells you there is no-such thing is just flat out ignorant. paintballing is about having fun, if im having fun, then why flame me for it? if you have to get your much-needed testosterone from playing games where there is 200 rounds a second flying through the air, then fine. but i DO snipe, there IS such thing as a paintball sniper, and i WOULD own anyone on this site in a woodsball game.

ALSO!!!!!! sniping isnt about sitting in a bush and waiting, snipin is about moving into position somewhere you know the enemy will be either A) coming or B) is. So dont talk **edited** bout stuff you dont know.

-u guys r **edited**s-

C.G.O. View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Caps doesnt fool me

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 5:01pm

NOTICE: "out to -OUR- field" . He has probably lived or played in that field for years, so he will know where everything is. NOTICE: "3 man speedball team". LOL! What kind of bragging is this? Anybody with basic woodsball skills can do that.

I live in Texas too and know the terrain, so please don't argue with me. Later, sonny.
Tippmann 98c with lapco bigshot 12in barrel, Palmer Stabilizer/32* 0-1200 microgauge.
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 5:14pm
Seeing how a 16 year old "knows everything" as usual, it is not a front. I take young wanna-bes and teach them something. Every year and at every feild I play at I will sit and teach, not brag, and prove by example what it is I am teaching, based on expierience.

We do have troops who come from texas to TWC, if you are as good as you state then playing at another field should not be an issue, and you could actually take this as a chance to learn something.

Have all the fun you want, be whatever you want, I care little, but to be an effective player in this game, to limit yourself to a unproven "concept" against amateurs, on your home field, is well how do you put it "flat out ignorant".

Here is a test for ya.
1. Explain the merits of a cover cloth over a ghillie at short range?
2. Explain transition texture in preparation of a hide?
3. What are the 5 prerequisites for a shot?
4. Explain the differance between a field of fire and a fire lane?
5. A proper egress route consists of what three principle items?

And let us just see who knows what he is talking about, there Mr NolanSniper.

As for "owning" me or any of my LRRP members, you may want to rethink that, you have had maybe two years to "get it down to a science" there are those of us out here who have boots older than you, who have survived at the REAL game. BY the way I have the US Army MOS designator as a trained "sniper" so I would not put your 16 year old mind up against or state I do not know what I am talking about in the skill or the game.....well never mind, you are a child, with childish dreams...and do not have the "intestinal fortatude" anyway.......

I again challenge you to try and make TWC, I promise you will learn something, ask any member of this forum who have played for or against me, or has taken my class at TWC.

Oh, and stay in school, your mastery of the english language also needs some work........

Edited by oldsoldier
ClancyWggm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 6:14pm

and i WOULD own anyone on this site in a woodsball game.

And you say speedball players are arrogant?
sig2206.A-5 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I am a dumb signiuture picture thing.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 6:15pm
my god another one......
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 7:23pm

Originally posted by sig2206.A-5 sig2206.A-5 wrote:

my god another one......

Yeah no kiddin....fer the last 2 months it was really quiet in here till someone had to say "sniper"

Side note: As you can see in my sig, Im striclty geared up fer woodsball but, I never claimed that Im a sniper....I rather flank the  other team and shoot them from behind.

Edited by evil_fingers
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
brycef View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 8:49pm
oh man, too many s words.
Jesus- the way to go.
planning to get ion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic