Poll Question: Which would you perfer?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [55.56%]
16 [44.44%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:23pm
If your smart you'll listen to me and you'll save yourself from a major headache. Also clark I said all that stuff becausee it was true. My Impy did perform flawlesly until the thing just turned bad. Its ok that you guys can't handle the truth and just admit that I know what Im talking about. Since its proven that cockers are junk and shockers are ineficent and have poopy eye systems. What I would say to everyone is not to listen to you clark and Rick because your obvioulsy dumb newbs just to dumb, and ignorant to see the truth. Your so obssesed with telling yourself that cockers are great that you block out the truth.

Edited by ImpyKing2
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:29pm

lol... To argue against Impyking all you have to do is let him post a lot.  He makes all my points for me, only better.

:)

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:31pm

hehe and the ignornace only gets worse. If anyone is helping to make a point its you. Everytime you post you show your ignornace and blindness.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:38pm

Originally posted by IK2 IK2 wrote:

[The Impulse] ended up being a POS with a most likely blown solnoid. A good gun shouldn't need over 1,000 in upgrades and even more it shouldn't break down after you add all those upgrades. Maybe you don't know just how bad the Impy is. Besides needing a million upgrades parts fall out and get lost very easily. I can't tell you how I lost dumb things like ball detents because they're junk and they just shot out of my barrel one day. Also the aluminum is trash and I stripped the feedneck threading the first time I took off the feed neck to replace it. The Impy suffers constantly with FSDO and to top it off its as big as the WTC. I've owned both the cocker and the Impy and both are a POS.

Originally posted by IK2 IK2 wrote:

its proven that cockers are junk

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:40pm
and your point is..................
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:43pm

.... that you say whatever is convenient at the time, without any particular backing or evidence.  That you overstate your position to the point of ludicrousness.  That you reduce your own credibility by the sheer number of over-the-top statements you make.

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:46pm
With out evidence eh..........hahah now thats funny. I always give evidence to back up what I say and I go with what I feel not with what is convient at the time.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:50pm

In response to that, I simply ask readers to go back and review your previous posts, in this thread and older cocker threads.

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:51pm
No I have better things to do I know what I wrote about the Autocrapper...the truth.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:52pm

jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 12:45am
Go with the Shocker. Less crap to mantain, no annoying back block hitting you in the goggles, smaller, lighter, less kick, blah blah blah. The Shocker's just better all round, except for air efficency. Stock, the efficency just plain sucks. You need to invest about $90 in a good bolt (SP, Freeflow, Evolve) and then you can get 3/4 of a case out of a 68/45.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 1:02am
get a bladed cocker, youll love it

GUN WHORE
XTC
TRAVELER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vulcan Logic Academy Graduate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAVELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 1:21am

I've got a bag full of paintball guns (A5, wgp cocker, ANS cocker, LaSoya Intimidator, and an Angel 4), I wasn't impressed much with the vert cocker, but it works well enough, however, the ANS is a sweet gun, and is my favorite on the field. In the six months that I have had it I have had no (0) problems with it, not even a chopped ball. It's fast, reasonably light, more accurate than my Angel, and absolutely, completely reliable (unlike a couple of other guns I own).

The shocker is a great gun, if I were buying for looks alone it would be my first choice. But it comes down to personal preference, try them both out and see what you like.

For I will wander to and fro,
I'll go where I no one do know,
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 8:27am
Originally posted by jeep 98 custom jeep 98 custom wrote:

, no annoying back block hitting you in the goggles

^ Beaver Tail?

KH ARMY>you
tippmann_kid View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Addicted to X-Ball

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 8:36am
okay here is my shocker setup(basically almost my whole teams setup..except almost all of them have black shockers)

Red 03 vision Shocker
talon grip
15 degrees
cp rail and on/off asa
turbo efficiancy bolt
ccm no rise clamping feed neck
vert max flo although i am about to put a cp reg on it
(i use a 68 3000 on my shocker)
well right now since we are all egg techs we use eggs with z-boards

Edited by tippmann_kid
HK ARMY
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by 2k4kev 2k4kev wrote:

^ Beaver Tail?

Every cocker I've ever used had a Beaver tail. The thing is, the beaver tail is on the bottom of the back block, and when I shoot I have my head just above the gun, with the barrel tilted slighted up to shoot farther, so the top of the back block slams into my goggles.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

tippmann_kid View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Addicted to X-Ball

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 12:35pm

^ Beaver Tail?

Every cocker I've ever used had a Beaver tail. The thing is, the beaver
tail is on the bottom of the back block, and when I shoot I have my
head just above the gun, with the barrel tilted slighted up to shoot
farther, so the top of the back block slams into my goggles.
i believe in tournaments you have to have a beavertail on cockers
HK ARMY
2k4cocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4cocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 1:12pm

^ Beaver Tail?

Every cocker I've ever used had a Beaver tail. The thing is, the beaver
tail is on the bottom of the back block, and when I shoot I have my
head just above the gun, with the barrel tilted slighted up to shoot
farther, so the top of the back block slams into my goggles.

I see then its not an annoying back block its just the way you shoot.
2K4 cocker ~ black
EVIL PIPE ~ silver tip
P.E. 68 cui 3000 psi ~ Black cover
ricochet hopper ~ black
P.P.S. 3-way ~ black

More to come!
Jlofgren View Drop Down

Strike 1: Selling / Trading

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlofgren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 2:43pm
i say get the shocker because i have seen the smartparts guns rip and trust me they definetly rip despite impulses (i dont like very much).  i dont know what it is with this forum and autocockers but some of you "newer people" may not know that it most likely takes years of experience to know how to correctly tune and take care of autocockers, i say get use to electronic guns....a great "autococker practice gun" is an evil omen.  yes i know they suck but once you get the hang of tuning them you can kind of get the feel of an autococker with half the maintance before you actually get the real thing...just a suggestion
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 2:45pm

Years of experience?  Took me an hour to figure out my cocker, and I'm not very smart.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic