Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your Team(s)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Mike Barch View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Team(s)
    Posted: 12 August 2004 at 12:23am
Hey, Im bored....Whats the name of your team and if there are any girls on it wat they shoot? My sister is on my team, she jsut got a Angel A4 today, pretty tight.....your team got a website? What is it? Im working on my teams site now...."Team Phantom KillaZ"
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 12:26am
his sister is very hott.  he sent me some photos of her.  needless to say i had a fun night lmfao.  but my gf's brother plays and he said hed take me, hopefully i could hook up with them or start one of my own..who knows
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
woodsballer87 View Drop Down

Acme All-Purpose Member Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballer87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 12:31am

yea mike's sis is nice  

im on a pro non-pro recball team. our website is top secret.

Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 12:32am

Our name is Bad Habit, no girls on it. And we have a site but it is under construction (new team).

jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 12:32am
Sig.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

LoCo_HunTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoCo_HunTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 12:34am
ya mike ur sister is **edited**in awsome she loves paintball and is
rrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaalllly hot (heh) and she pleasures herself
any ways i got a team no name really its just me and sum friends .. makes
for a good time
God Bless America
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 12:34am
Originally posted by woodsballer87 woodsballer87 wrote:

yea mike's sis is nice  

im on a pro non-pro recball team. our website is top secret.

pro non-pro ?  isnt that an oxymoron?  do you mean like, the best amateur team?
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
twinrxn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twinrxn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 12:36am

http://www.scharfschutze.internalcontradictions.com/

we have 4 new members that i havnt updated the site with

2 with impulses and 2 with autocockers

oh and i am looking into a DM4, Timmy Alias, or a Autococker Karnivor (SOMEONE HELP ME B/C THIS IS A LOT OF MONEY TO SPEND) Some people claim the DM4 is the ownzors b/c i tested it and man the trigger is so sweet but there is NO upgrades for the gun, everything modified is basically fine tuning yourself.  Alias is a good gun with a sweet trigger pull, and the karnivor is good b/c it's cheaper then the rest and comes with a freak barrel kit (but the trigger pull's a lil harder), and some people say Angel Fly but i'm not a fan of angel

Edited by twinrxn
Tippman A-5
Flatline Barrel
Response Trigger
A-5 Collapsible Stock
OPSGear 30RD. M4 Mag Kit
GTA Expansion Chamber
DOP Pro Style Drop
EMS 1200psi Gauge
Macroline Kit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoCo_HunTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 12:39am
Originally posted by Mike Barch Mike Barch wrote:

Hey, Im bored....Whats the name of your team and
if there are any girls on it wat they shoot? My sister is on my team, she
jsut got a Angel A4 today, pretty tight.....your team got a website? What is
it? Im working on my teams site now...."Team Phantom KillaZ"

dude ur sis is tight mike shes gettin her new gun which will be awsome
and is just a amazin person all around .. i wish my sis did sumtin
other
then be lllllaaaaaazzzyyyyyy
God Bless America
Static-98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Static-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 12:59am

Well I Have a pretty odd Team. its a 5 man Team and we are called "The Knock Around Guys" Because thats what basically what happens when we face people we get knocked around alot.

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 1:20am

I dunno bout my team, everyone is too busy workin and taking vacations and Im too busy recruitin some females to join up.....and man oh man.....these females will make you wanna surrender on the field

Edited by evil_fingers
Do not steal....the government hates competition!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoCo_HunTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 1:24am
lol, mikes sister would make ya wanna surrender ... shes really kool and is
hellz a hot ... and is gettin a new kick az gun ...opps srry bout the swear
word
God Bless America
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 2:00am
Oh I fergot to mention....theyre single and fully developed RAWR!!!!
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
plax_are_meth View Drop Down
Official Forum Frenchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plax_are_meth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 4:45am

2 girls on my team.."backdraft"  one shoots a mini-e orracle and the other one shoots a b2k4. no clue how they got on my team though....popped up out of nowhere while i was on vacation. team site goes something like this ... www.rtb.backdraft.whatever domain we can find thats good....

newone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 6:11am

team (bob) we have 2 girls 1 is my daughter she is the reason why I got back in to paintball.

no one on the team is bob but we all get called bob.it's kind of funny.

A-5
flatline
tippmann 14"(s) barrel
R/T & now the E-GRIP (accuracy by volume)
expansion chamber
bsa.red dot
polished internals
ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 8:14am
ive got a 7 man mil sim/scenario team 1 girl on it most of us have A-5's and the girl on our team has a 98c with flatline folding stock the works     and our designates SAW man has an automag with custom milled body and custom freak kit   this guy lays down a wall of paint his gun is frikin fast and wicked acurate    still workin on a website and a good name lol

http://somersgoalie53.MyPicGallery.com
fdupnct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fdupnct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 9:22am
I got a 6 man mil sim/scenario team "Ball-Breakers" although we refer to one of the people as a woman in reality we have no females on our team.  Here's the website (it might be in the sig too, I can't remember) http://ballbreakers.comcast.net/ its not the final site, its just something quick I threw together
Team Ball-Breakers

Amphibious Assault - 8/28 & 8/29

I am Swamp Thing
ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 10:20am
hey fdupnct where are you from ne where in new england?

http://somersgoalie53.MyPicGallery.com
fdupnct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fdupnct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 10:28am
I'm in Connecticut, New Haven area
Team Ball-Breakers

Amphibious Assault - 8/28 & 8/29

I am Swamp Thing
dreamsryche05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamsryche05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 10:49am
My team, is called Team 1. long story.  We juts recently started playing, and they had everyone make teams. we had ours, and they designated us as "Team 1" and we are to uncreative to come up with a better one, so that is our name. No girls on it, we shot 2 tippman 98's, 2 spyder imagines, and an A-5.    no site as of right now, but I am worknig on one in the web studio
My Setup-
98 regular
VL Quantum Hopper
98C Expansion Chamber
remote line
48ci 3000 3A nitro tank
16 in Armson Stealth Rifled Barrel
Java 6+1 harness
soon to add- Double Trigger
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic