Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98c upgrade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
davey_crokkett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davey_crokkett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98c upgrade
    Posted: 13 August 2004 at 9:36pm
Regulator and nitro!
Ruff Neck View Drop Down
Guested: Stupid spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruff Neck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 3:37pm
flatline?
Tippmann 98c

-Flatline
-2xTrigger
-12v Revvy
-RVA + RCS
-Steel Bolts
-Trigger Stop
lazyeyepancho8 View Drop Down

Guested: Adverts, all caps, you name it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazyeyepancho8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 3:50pm

this is what i would do to it:

1.response trigger-70

2.empire reloader-40

3.expansion chamber-50

4.pen spring mod-clickie pen

5.polished internals-brillo and mag car polish

6.blade trigger-20

7.lapco bigshot-40

so that comes out to be like 200 bucks i'm not sure too lazy to add...

good luck with your gun

(Don't sell. Don't advertise. In fact, it's prolly best if you don't post at all.)
Purrrsian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purrrsian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 3:12pm

the AA is a good choice but after 14 inches the accuracy doesnt increase too much and it gets hard to manuever with it.

then u should get an rt. its great for woodsball and works for speedball. but getting that u need to get an electronic hopper- maybe a ricochet or revvy.

TippmannEffect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 2:57pm
If you are not going to play tounry speedball then you should be ok if you BuY a Responce trigger. See if you can find a 12in AA barrel. You might also want either a Rufus Dawg Custom centerfeed or a Lapco direct feed. I also suggest a faster hopper such as a Evolution 2 or Revololution with x-board. I personaly think a double trigger is almost useless with an RT but, that (the double trigger) is an upgrade that many people suggest to people who are starting to upgrade there 98c.
www.tippmannowners.com
check me out there
Doorsfan0609 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doorsfan0609 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 12:06pm

i have an all-american 12 inch and its great for woodsball

sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 11:55am
I was wondering what upgrades to get with $170-200? I am almost certain I am going to get an AA barrel. I mainly play woodsball, but every now and then my friends and I do a little rendition of speedball. Thanks!
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic