Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shoot you Down View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoot you Down Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guns
    Posted: 11 August 2004 at 2:39am

Which do u prefer? Custom 98 or the A-5 i heard A5 is less reliable and difficult to upgrade. i have a 98 but i want to ask what you guys think?

im new =)i got a free Gun so might as well learn.
Radix View Drop Down

Title Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 2:47am

i pefer the a-5 and no its not LESS  reliable and its not hard to upgrade

One Eye Dead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One Eye Dead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 6:21am
Its not hard to uograde and both have those mad springs that take off like a fat kid after the ice cream truck when you pull half off (If you're not careful that is.) But I see the A-5 as more of a challenge then the 98 and I prefer to be a sleeper when I play. Look dumb act dumb shoot dumb on the field play great.
<Death to overlarge sig, read the rules.>
rave5910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rave5910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 6:46am
the a-5 is tons easier to take apart and put back together than the 98c and its easier to upgrade, an expansion chamber can just screw into the tombstone adapter, and putting a double trigger in is alot easier and faster than doing it on the 98c, i installed my a-5 double trigger in the car on the way home from the proshop, even the e-grip and the r/t can be put in without any effort, almost every a-5 upgrade can be installed without taking the reciever halves apart

Edited by rave5910

A-5
E-grip
32 W.B.
DOP x-chamb.
psycho bal. 2x trig
polished internals
B.L. 1.2k psi gauge
ST grip adapter
32 bottomline
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic