Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bko

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bko
    Posted: 10 August 2004 at 6:37pm
Is the Bko any good?  Cause I am thinking about getting an 04 vf but the bko is crossing my mind..
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 6:38pm
the cocker is better if you dont want to have to keep buying higher quality guns, you can turn an 04vf into a very highg quality marker.  with a bko its just a bko.

but ofcourse a bko sotck will beat a cocker stock.  it just depends if yo uwant to put the moeny into a cocker.

Edited by Glassjaw
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 6:56pm
Go with the 04 vert feed cocker.
kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 7:25pm
Well like glassjaw said it really depends what your looking for. If you just want to buy a moderatly fast and good marker and not have to bother upgrading it at all  other than say a new reg and a new barrle then go for the BKO. If you want a very accurate but slow marker than you can spend alot of time and money upgrading into a very high end marker then go for the cocker. My advice if you go for the cocker is to get a 2003 or an outkast. The 2004 dosnt have anything on it that you wont just upgrade anyways. This is the same for the outkast except it is lighter and the regulator dosnt need to be upgraded for a while.
Semper Durus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semper Durus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 8:33pm
 Search The ForumSearch
I don't have a sig anymore
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 8:52pm
if people searched all the timet there would be like two topics in each forum.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 9:47pm

Originally posted by kwkmrorange kwkmrorange wrote:

Well like glassjaw said it really depends what your looking for. If you just want to buy a moderatly fast and good marker and not have to bother upgrading it at all  other than say a new reg and a new barrle then go for the BKO. If you want a very accurate but slow marker than you can spend alot of time and money upgrading into a very high end marker then go for the cocker. My advice if you go for the cocker is to get a 2003 or an outkast. The 2004 dosnt have anything on it that you wont just upgrade anyways. This is the same for the outkast except it is lighter and the regulator dosnt need to be upgraded for a while.

that sums it up

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Mike Barch View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 10:23pm

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

the cocker is better if you dont want to have to keep buying higher quality guns, you can turn an 04vf into a very highg quality marker.  with a bko its just a bko.

but ofcourse a bko sotck will beat a cocker stock.  it just depends if yo uwant to put the moeny into a cocker.

Exactly! Buy a 03 or 04 vert cocker, turn it into a $2000 killing machine that will own any gun out there!  

or u can save $ and custom build a cocker like i did, it takes time, alot of $ and time on internet but its worth it, i spend like 1700 total on my cocker.

Edited by Mike Barch
whiteknight457 View Drop Down
Guested - I got BUNKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteknight457 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 10:40pm
yeah barch ur rich because that "thing" tho so dont tell people to go spend money
Mike Barch View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 11:04pm

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

if people searched all the timet there would be like two topics in each forum.

ya thats so true like after a month or 2 if peep searched there will be no tippmann fourm

meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 1:19am
get a cocker, youll like it better just make sure you have a nitro tank or a co2 with anti siphon

GUN WHORE
XTC
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic