Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

selling car stock?!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bababooie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bababooie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: selling car stock?!?
    Posted: 10 August 2004 at 2:09pm
I dont mnow if i shoudl sell my 3 adjustable car stock. It add weight and get in the way but it does stabalize my shots. But i can jsut use a drop forward with the thank. Help me Confused
Paintball is about personal prefrance, speed ball is on luck
Savior_six View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Air Force - Woot!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savior_six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 2:11pm
I say Keep It.
Team Salem, Kuwait 08
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 2:11pm

That's your choice. We can't really decide for you.

But, If I were you, I'd get a Drop.

Edited by hybrid-sniper
LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 5:19pm
If you want a lower profile- thats a stock. You want stability- thats a stock. You want a lighter gun- thats a stock with a remote line. You want a gun more manuverable- thats a stock. You want a gun where you can pop out from behind a bunker left-handed (or your off-hand) and still shoot straight- thats a stock.

You want something that makes your gun taller- thats a drop forward. You want something that pushes away the only thing you can use to stabilize your aim- thats a drop forward. you want something that doesn't remove weight- thats a drop forward with the tank still on. You want something that is still bulky- thats a drop with a tank attached.

Need I say more?
A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger
cockchafer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cockchafer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 6:04pm
really i think if you play good with it keep it. if you think you can play better try it without it and see what you do
a-5
polished internals
Tippmann Werks Barrel
CP flame drop foward
gta double trigger
pen spring mod
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic