Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Did anybody see "I Robot"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did anybody see "I Robot"
    Posted: 09 August 2004 at 2:00pm
I did.  I thought it was great.  It raised many wuestions about new technology and how we should use it.  If technology gets too advanced, we might fall behand and be technology's technology...  I also really liked the action and the machine gun that never ran out of ammo...  The Audi was also cool, too bad it got mangled...  I'd give the movie a 9/10, just for the car and the machine gun...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 2:02pm
Id give it a 10/10 because that movie had the BEST special effects i have EVER seen. BY FAR. And of course im a Will Smith fan..
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

Id give it a 10/10 because that movie had the BEST special effects i have EVER seen. BY FAR. And of course im a Will Smith fan..

I think the Lord of the Rings series had the best special effects because all of the orcs and troll things were digitaly made.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 2:16pm
I didnt think about the Lord of the Rings, well your right. They both had good special effects.
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 2:24pm

Havent seen it, dont think I will for awhile (heard there is a will smith nude part---eeeeeee)

But the book is better, nothin like sitting by the fireplace and craking open an Isaac Asimov...to put you asleep.

Edited by Monk
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 3:00pm
Saw it.  Liked it.
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 3:08pm
I read the book and from what I understand (haven't seen the movie) the movie is entirely different. I know there were no huge robot fights in the book.. sadly.
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
EYES View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More pansy and liberal and commie than U

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EYES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 3:51pm
I didn't like it.

Civilian Of View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member in disguise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 4:14pm
I, Robot = teh sux
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 4:19pm
it looked interesting..but whenever me and my friends "plan" to go to the movies we never end up going into the movies
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 4:24pm
go read Asimov's books now
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 4:47pm
I wasn't interested.  Still ain't.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic