Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I saw "The Village" last night...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joshy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I saw "The Village" last night...
    Posted: 09 August 2004 at 11:19am
...I really liked it. I only "jumped" once, but so did everyone else in the theater. Huge plot twist near the end though...I definitely wasn't expecting that.

4.5/5
I guarantee that I am better than you at Halo 2.
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 11:29am
Yay! You contradict the majority of critics and all of my peers who have seen it!

S\/\/4T-L()G4N View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Anybody in the town wanna bounce around?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S\/\/4T-L()G4N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 12:23pm
I really want to see that sometime.
Joshy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by newport newport wrote:

Yay! You contradict the majority of critics and all of my peers who have seen it!

Normally I'd say something back to that smartass comment, but I won't since California is awesome.
I guarantee that I am better than you at Halo 2.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Joshy Joshy wrote:

Normally I'd say something back to that smartass comment, but I won't since California is awesome.

What does California have to do with smartass comments?
Semper Durus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semper Durus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:56pm

Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

Originally posted by Joshy Joshy wrote:

What does California have to do with smartass comments?

I think he meant because of newport's sig. I thought that 'The Village' was a good movie. (Notice I said good, not scary.)

I don't have a sig anymore
patrick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Walking Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:59pm

don't worry, this is joshy we're talking about....

Franktipp'98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Franktipp'98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 2:40pm
It sucked...
freedom fighter View Drop Down
Strike 2.5 - Watch it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 4:31pm
god this is so old
Savior_six View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Air Force - Woot!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savior_six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 4:38pm
Good movie up until the end, the twist could have been better but made the movie better for some people I guess.
Team Salem, Kuwait 08
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 5:27pm
not another village thread... I also saw it. it was pretty good. not scary at all though.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 6:11pm
the director, M. Night Shamamlyan, his wife is a super hot native american. he is also a native american. i saw her on howard stern.
I LIKE BIKES!
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 6:14pm

Originally posted by The Ho The Ho wrote:

the director, M. Night Shamamlyan, his wife is a super hot native american. he is also a native american. i saw her on howard stern.

i wanna see his wife now.

YONK~!~
Check This Out
The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 8:22pm
I wanna see her again. WOW!
I LIKE BIKES!
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 9:21pm

she wasnt that hot

Bauerp0weR 18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bauerp0weR 18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 9:30pm
I wanted to see that movie... but when me and my friends went to see it, we got there late, so just went to Bourne Supremecy, which was an alright movie, but the camera operators did a horrible job.
Black Smart Parts Ion
Halo B
Check-It Unimount
macroline
68/45 Pure Energy tank
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 9:32pm
the villiage was cool, i jumped like once too and i thought the ending was cool.  yeah, it did add a weird twist.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic