Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Worst luck with Paint Grenades...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KillerCanuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerCanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst luck with Paint Grenades...
    Posted: 09 August 2004 at 8:01am
Yeah, so I have the worst luck when it comes to paint grenades. I was at my local fields big WW II game yesturday, and I had a couple of grenades. So the first one I goes off but shoots away from the people it landed by, and doesn't mark them. Thats a little annoying, but the next one takes the cake.

So a bunch of guys in my squad had just snuck around the field and had completely flanked the other team. We had pinned down half of their team from the back of their bunkers. After much cover fire, I ran right up to one of the buildings where 3 or 4 guys were in, and chucked my grenade through the window. I perfect toss too. But then, it hits the wall, and bounces BACK OUT THE WINDOW! I marked myself with the grenade. Beautiful....I've got the best luck in the world.

I'll go Home, I'll go Home,
Full of the devil and full of the rum.
I'll go home, oh I'll go home,
I'll go home in the morning.
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 8:14am
hahaha
<no ginormous sigs please>
chettacheez View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

I do enjoy a stinky cheese

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chettacheez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 8:16am
The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH’ WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 9:21am
I don't think I'll ever use a granade, I have yet to hear anything good about them, honestly
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 9:22am
grenades just dont like you.
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:00am
Squadbusters?

I've used a Wet Willie and it worked just fine.

Edited by Homer J

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerCanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:02am
^It was a wet willie actually. I've only heard good things about them, and the went of fine. Just not in my best interest.

matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:02am
nice job...you got in a fight with a grenade and lost.
Homer J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:06am
Originally posted by KillerCanuk KillerCanuk wrote:

^It was a wet willie actually. I've only heard good things about them, and the went of fine. Just not in my best interest.

Oh. Then that just means you suck.

You're like the Wile E. Coyote of paintball...

Edited by Homer J
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:06am
HAhaha I usually have problems with the tippmann grenades they sell at my local field.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerCanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Homer J Homer J wrote:

Oh. Then that just means you suck.

You're like the Wile E. Coyote of paintball...

Thats awesome. Wile E. Coyote is the coolest. Give him credit, he never gives up....but where does he get all those acme rockets and stuff....wish I had acme rockets....

[Mr. Smith] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:16am
i dont thnik ill ever buy paint grenades to expensive, one time use. Lol but that is some crapppy luck.
Proud owner of an ACE'd 2K3 matrix

Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:21am
Yeah paint grenades are nothing but garbage.  They sell them at my field so noobs will buy them and think they can get everyone out with them
Homer J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:39pm

....but where does he get all those acme rockets and stuff....wish I had acme rockets....

Probably the Black Market.
Nocens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:48pm
I've thrown one and had it explode on a tree branch about 4 feet in front of me. A couple of seconds after that the loudest S.O.B.-cry ever escaped from my lips.
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:49pm
 Killer, I don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but the second one was your fault. You can't really blame it on a grenade. I always throw them on the floor if i can get it into a window. If you were really far away, then you just threw that mug too far.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
Homer J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:50pm
My gripe with the Wet Willie is that the paint is too watery, and leaves a powdery residue behind.
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:50pm
I've only thrown one.  It was a Squad Buster and it worked just fine.  I was just foolin' around in my backyard too...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Homer J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:52pm
And it's always good to have someone covering you when you're cooking off a grenade.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic