Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
THE SQUID View Drop Down
Guested - Stupid spammer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE SQUID Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please Help
    Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:26pm

I need some help pretty quikly. i am a freshmen at my high school and am pretty popular, especially with the ladys.i wanted to know that if you guys think that a freshmen is old enough to have sex. i know about safe sex but is this old enough. my girlfriend said she wants to but i wasnt sure. i want to but i need your advise. i would ask my dad but he died when i was 6. please help.

HI
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:29pm
Let me be the first to say it....

Shenanigans.

Edited by NiQ-Toto
///AMG What?
xteam02001 View Drop Down

Good Job On Getting Yourself Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam02001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:30pm
why do people ask this stuff on a paintball forum. To answer the question i think you should go AHEAD (if you know what i mean)

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.
THE SQUID View Drop Down
Guested - Stupid spammer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE SQUID Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:31pm
what does that mean? i just want a litlle bit of advise.
HI
Funky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Pants? I dont need no stinking pants.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:31pm
Sigh.

"Don't you hate pants?"
xteam02001 View Drop Down

Good Job On Getting Yourself Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam02001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by THE SQUID THE SQUID wrote:

what does that mean? i just want a litlle bit of advise.

don't worry about it

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.
The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

Shenanigans.
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:36pm
if you want real advice, take your own.  if you feel you are ready than do it, if you want to take more time than take more time.  from experience, friends of mine (who are 13, 14) have had sex and it ruins them.  also someone i know, one of his friends was the first to have sex out of their "group".  you know what happened to him? he is in jail now.  just it is on how you feel about it, if you feel your ready to take the responsibility and consequences tahn do it.  if your not, than dont.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:38pm

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

if you want real advice, take your own.  if you feel you are ready than do it, if you want to take more time than take more time.  from experience, friends of mine (who are 13, 14) have had sex and it ruins them.  also someone i know, one of his friends was the first to have sex out of their "group".  you know what happened to him? he is in jail now.  just it is on how you feel about it, if you feel your ready to take the responsibility and consequences tahn do it.  if your not, than dont.

cause you know having sex at a young age turns you into a criminal

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
Frostbolt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frostbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:40pm
Well since you play paintball remember that a barrel condom is only used for a paintball gun the name can be mis leading
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:40pm
i never said that.  i stated what has happened to people i know and friends of mine.  also sex can ruin relationships. 
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
THE SQUID View Drop Down
Guested - Stupid spammer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE SQUID Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:42pm

im almost 16. how would i be a criminal?

HI
Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Funky Funky wrote:

Sigh.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:53pm
I didn't bother to read the other responses, just came straight down here, so listen please:

If you have to ask someone else if you are ready, you aren't, ok? It is not an age thing, it is when you are comfortable enough with the situation, and can take a mature enough approach to it. It may be next week, it could be in another 5 years, you don't know. Just make sure that you are ready, because you think you are, not because someone else told you so. You don't want to live with regrets dude, so live it for you. As I said, I don't think you are ready if you had to ask one of us.

Good luck, and don't rush things.
Semper Durus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semper Durus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Solipsism Solipsism wrote:

Originally posted by Funky Funky wrote:

Sigh.
I don't have a sig anymore
emo_punk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emo_punk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 5:07pm
dude, you're 16 and a freshman...honestly most people don't have sex till they're a junior.  but, if you fell like youre mature enough and won't get her pregnant or make everyone in her school think she's a slut and ruin her school carrer for the rest of her life, (cause that stuff really doe follow you) then go ahead...no pressure tho.
I snuck up on the bunkered enemy wondering if i should ask him to surender...naw...
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

sex can ruin relationships.

That's true, but only if you both aren't ready. If you rush it, then it can kill things. If you are both 100% sure, and mature about it, then no problem.

Originally posted by emo_punk emo_punk wrote:

dude, you're 16 and a freshman...honestly most people don't have sex till they're a junior. but, if you fell like youre mature enough and won't get her pregnant or make everyone in her school think she's a slut and ruin her school carrer for the rest of her life, (cause that stuff really doe follow you) then go ahead...no pressure tho.

Emo, that isn't always the case. I had sex at 16, and I am fine, we both have no regrets at all, so it's fine. Sure, if you rush it, hook up at a party, do it on her parents car then never see each other again, then yes, reputations will get hurt. However, if you guys are serious about one another, and positivly sure you want to have sex, then go ahead, as long as you are sure you are ready. I would figure you would be smart about it and take all the right precautions and such.
If someone does think you guys are dumb for having sex, calmly explain to them that you two were both ready, and mature enough that you felt it was time, and that it doesn't change things. Make them feel like the childish ones for thinking that you two were just messing around, show them that you are adult enough to handle adult matters.

Questions?
Die-Trying View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Die-Trying Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 5:42pm

Originally posted by The Man The Man wrote:

Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

Shenanigans.

going to get my broom.....

Ion
sanded and bondo'd body
Orange painted body and frame
Dead On Bullet Drop
Evo II
68/4500 crossfire
Evil pipe kit with ultra tip

98ball View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flames are bad, kay?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 5:44pm
how long have you two been together? Has she ever had sex before? I started screwing in 8th grade... but for some guys its like.....once you start the fun dont stop...litterally, and thats how you get in trouble. You get caught, the rubber breaks, std's....so if you do it then dont do it like every day. From my experience, use Lubricated....

matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 5:50pm
heh..its so obvious this kid was raised by his mom.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic