Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
THE SQUID View Drop Down
Guested - Stupid spammer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE SQUID Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 12:48am
i am gonna wear a condom.
HI
Thanatos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
What does Marcellus Wallace look like?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thanatos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:13am
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

Wow.

This is the Tippmann Forum, not the social advice forum. Non-paintball
related stuff is great, but we're not guidance counsellors. This is not
the place for questions about underage drinking, freshman sex, etc.

Whatever dude, if you don't want to try to help someone out so they don't make a mistake, fine, but I will.

Had to respond to this one! if i remeber right saying dude wouldnt be cool,(if it the same EJP) worrds like hubba, hubba come to mind. but anyways i will post again when i am done reading. Sigh!

Edited by Thanatos
U.S. Air force
PJ Apprentice
Proud Member of Team.Tacticalmarkers.com
------------------------Being original is overated.
Love, Peace, And Chicken Grease!!!
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:14am

Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Just touch yourself at night and leave the girl alone

I am not touching this with a ten foot pole.

Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:14am

Originally posted by THE SQUID THE SQUID wrote:

i am gonna wear a condom.

You dont want kids?

The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:15am
this idiot is really gonna do it? i was just joking about what i said earlier. what a retard. i hope everything goes well.
I LIKE BIKES!
Thanatos View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
What does Marcellus Wallace look like?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thanatos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 1:18am
Originally posted by Woodzball Woodzball wrote:

um.......wow.  First of all......why would you come to this forum for advice on something like that?  You don't know any of these people I'm guessing, since you have 11 posts, so how can you trust what they have to say (no offense intended to anyone).  Second of all, I think you're ready when you think you're ready, not when other people say.  No one here knows how mature you are or what kind of life you lead or anything, so it's hard for us to help with that, except just give advice on what we ourselves have done.  Thirdly, you're 16 and a freshman?  How does that work?

Where ENOS when you nead his expert phyc profiling. to me it sounds like you want some attention. but maybe not. in my OPINION your are not ready, dont do it. BUT THAT IS JUST MY OPINION
U.S. Air force
PJ Apprentice
Proud Member of Team.Tacticalmarkers.com
------------------------Being original is overated.
Love, Peace, And Chicken Grease!!!
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 2:24am
Originally posted by Thanatos Thanatos wrote:

Originally posted by Woodzball Woodzball wrote:

um.......wow. First of all......why would you come to this forum for advice on something like that? You don't know any of these people I'm guessing, since you have 11 posts, so how can you trust what they have to say (no offense intended to anyone). Second of all, I think you're ready when you think you're ready, not when other people say. No one here knows how mature you are or what kind of life you lead or anything, so it's hard for us to help with that, except just give advice on what we ourselves have done. Thirdly, you're 16 and a freshman? How does that work?

Where ENOS when you nead his expert phyc profiling. to me it sounds like you want some attention. but maybe not. in my OPINION your are not ready, dont do it. BUT THAT IS JUST MY OPINION

I dont think he is either, and to me, it seems like someone else typed those last few posts. He went from being not sure and whatnot to "IMA DO IT!!!"
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 2:32am
Originally posted by The Man The Man wrote:

Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

Shenanigans.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 9:45am
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

You my friend, are a waste of life.

matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 9:55am
he gona walk over to her house at exactly 3:00 burst through the door, pull out his jimmy hat, and be like ' I can screw you, the tippmann forum gave me the go ahead.'

then shes gonna laugh at him.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:06am
Just from his responces to this thread, he should really go with Mbro's advice.   

Having to ask strangers on the net, then bragging about how your going to bang your gf at three, shows a lack of maturity.

As for deciding to have sex in general, girls tend to regret their first times more often than guys do. An alarming amount of girls I've talked to who lost it that early regretted it, unless they still happen to be with the same guy. Guys only regretted it when the girl was a total slut, or became a total slut later it at all. If you knew she'd be regretting it two or three years from now, would you still do her anyways? How much do you care about her. There's no set age that's right for you to start having sex. If you just turn 15, 16, 17 whatever, you shouldn't say, alright, time to go get some. When you and your partner are rady AS A COUPLE to have sex, go for it.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:16am
Ten bucks says he doesnt have a girlfriend.

If he does, I feel sorry for her.

Bread wrappers are more effective than condoms and are more roomy too.

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:34am
mmmm bread.
sort View Drop Down
I make no sense. Then I argue about it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 11:36am

Originally posted by matt06 matt06 wrote:

shes gonna laugh at him.

First timer.......I don't think he's gonna get far.....When push comes to shove (heh heh) King Dingaling is gonna turn into the Amazing Shrinking Willy....

Seriously, you wanna be a man, go chop some wood, or do laps around the house for a couple of hours or TAKE A COLD SHOWER!!!.....I don't think your part-time McBurger job would be enough to support Junior for the next 18 years.

Revelations 6:8--It's not revenge, it's Punishment.
Ajreaper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Paintballer and United States Marine

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ajreaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 12:04pm
[QUOTE=choopie911] Condoms are effective approximatly 97% of the time, and with the pill, the risk decreases even more, being higher thatn 99% but 1% is still there. [QUOTE=Ejp414]

Choopie not to disagree but they are only/most effective when used correctlyand often teenagers fumbling about do not use them anywhere near correctly. Your talking a guy who thought you could take a birth control pill at 7am and be ready and safe for action at 3pm for gawd sake- think about that. Personally this guy has shown why most adults think teenagers are no smarter then a box of rocks- he's asking people, he does not know at all, on a paintball forum whether he should have sex and on top of that it's pretty clear he's absolutely clueless about birth control. Oh well stupid is as stupid does.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Ajreaper Ajreaper wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Condoms are effective approximatly 97% of the time, and with the pill, the risk decreases even more, being higher thatn 99% but 1% is still there.

Choopie not to disagree but they are only/most effective when used correctlyand often teenagers fumbling about do not use them anywhere near correctly. Your talking a guy who thought you could take a birth control pill at 7am and be ready and safe for action at 3pm for gawd sake- think about that. Personally this guy has shown why most adults think teenagers are no smarter then a box of rocks- he's asking people, he does not know at all, on a paintball forum whether he should have sex and on top of that it's pretty clear he's absolutely clueless about birth control. Oh well stupid is as stupid does.

I fully agree with you. He clearly knows nothing of birth control, other than what a condom might look like. If he is still checking this thread, for your sake, and hers too, don't do it dude. You and your attitude towards sex is just asking for trouble you don't want. As stated before me, the pill doesn't work the way you think it does.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic