Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should we be in Iraq

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Dayton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should we be in Iraq
    Posted: 08 August 2004 at 2:39am
  Just want to here come apinion's
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 2:46am
Ehh as a member of the public I feel that we've been fed so much crap information from both sides that I really don't know anyomre.

I think we should though.
SatansEnemy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SatansEnemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 3:29am

Yes.

Slothbutt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can’t find the short bus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slothbutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 3:35am

welcome guest View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The Man is Keeping Me Down, Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote welcome guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:08am
I think we should of did something about the real threats and actions. from N.Korean,Syria,Saudi Arabia. And since were there in Iraq now and we restored their army and police get out now. Since all the smoke and mirrors are starting to clear. We went to Iraq on hear say there was not verbal or written threats from Iraq or actions. The U.N. inspectors were there we had spy planes, satellite's No verifiable proof just hear say they might have WMD. Unlike the other threats and actions from N.Korean,Syria,Saudi Arabia. I support our troops not the dimwit President of the USA. The Bush Admin. never did say or imply that Sept.11th had any thing to do with Iraq. I give that credit to him for not distorting that fact. Its too bad all who died on Sept.11th We should have retaliated full force no hold back.
S\/\/4T-L()G4N View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Anybody in the town wanna bounce around?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S\/\/4T-L()G4N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 6:25am
yes
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 8:00am
Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

Ehh as a member of the public I feel that we've been fed so much crap information from both sides that I really don't know anyomre.
Dayton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 10:05am
 your very right wellcome guess , we should get out now i mean we are just seting over there getin are men shot for no cause
SniperBoy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SniperBoy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 10:31am
no i think we should just go bomb another country i dont know like wackazackastan or how u people prononce your middleeast countrys today lol
Tippmann Commando For ME!!!!!
Semper Durus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semper Durus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 11:28am
Yeah, somebody had to do it.
I don't have a sig anymore
Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff ZNuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 11:31am
Iraq, definitley not. We did not have support of the UN to go there and we should not have. Oh yeah, we're losing millions upon millions of dollars each day to do this so called "war" and all we're doing over there is dying.

Afghanastan, yes, we had full support of the UN. It was a good decision.
X
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 11:52am
The fact is, you see more death and negative things in Iraq on the news, any news, even Fox, than you do positive things. Deaths draw in more viewers than positive things do.
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 11:54am

Originally posted by Slothbutt Slothbutt wrote:

hahahaaghaahha i guess this is exactly true

matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:33pm
eh....i dont think we need the backing of the UN to go to war with someone...they arent the ones that had two of their most prominant buildings pummeled before there eyes.

If you can tell me that the world was safer with Saddam in power....then I might think about saying we shouldnt be In Iraq.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:36pm
All we did is look worse to the arabs. Now theyll just hate us more.

We should never have gone to iraq. We should have stayed in full force in afghanistan looking for the REAL threat, bin laden.

Instead as soon as it looked like we werent going to catch him in a week or less to satisfy the idiot americans short attention span, the media swept the whole thing under the rug, and as soon as bush was being asked difficult questions, he pulled his old bait and switch and said "LOOK HERES AN EVIL DICTATOR LETS GO KILL HIM"

Its the same exact thing hes trying to do now. Election time and hes looking bad, so he pulls out his next country to bomb, iran. I would wager anything he has as many special forces as possible back in afghanistan busting their humps looking for bin laden. That would be bush's wet dream to find bin laden before the elections. If that happens, thats all she wrote and were stuck with the warmongering idiot for another 4 years.

PNAMBICs plain and simple.

Edited by Enos Shenk
pb_sk8_kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb_sk8_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:52pm
No! we went to war to find the WMD's and so far there is
nothing. And because of this b.s. war, the Muslims are pissed
and klilling our soliders and marines almost every other day.
And if the U.S. nedded to remove Saddam, why didn't
daddy bush do that. So I hope that warmongering idiot is not
re-elected.

Edited by pb_sk8_kid
HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Makes Foxworthy Look Like a Yankee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:54pm

Originally posted by SniperBoy01 SniperBoy01 wrote:

no i think we should just go bomb another country i dont know like wackazackastan or how u people prononce your middleeast countrys today lol

you mean Whereinthehellastan.....

yes we should.....

SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff ZNuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by matt06 matt06 wrote:

eh....i dont think we need the backing of the UN to go to war with someone...they arent the ones that had two of their most prominant buildings pummeled before there eyes.

When the US entered the Un we agreed not to got to war unless we had their support.

Bush broke that trust.
X
Rp Fr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
This title is just way too old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  Rp Fr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 2:08pm
Yes, something had to be done.
fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 2:51pm
Yes, we should be in Iraq, but other countries should stop being wimps and help us.

Benny go home!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic