1 [14.29%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [28.57%]
4 [57.14%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ejjjjjjjjjjjjjj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejjjjjjjjjjjjjj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SenAriO GAMES!!1 click please
    Posted: 07 August 2004 at 2:45pm

I am haveing a senario game and i'm posting some suggestions on what would be more fun. I am very limited on players and need your help to with your oppion. The past couple games i've played have been boring .

You can choose one of my choices for the pole you like or you can just pick other and tell me about your senario and how it is played. After i have seen all the votes i will pick the best senario.(((you can also vote on sombody elseses game. for example if Player xxx picks other and posts me saying he likes a game called altimate speedball. you can vote for that just by posting to me the name of his game.)))

I will tell you about the games below just read them and pick thank you all for you help.

1. Escourt the VIP

this game is fairly simple. The object of the game is to get A VIP to a ending destination while terrorist try to ambush you from any direction. I play this game on a dirt trail in the woods. The team escourting the VIP must stay on this trail and is not allowed to come off of it at anytime. I use the 10 foot rule where you can go off of the trail 10 feel just to get cover. Now this may seem unfair for the VIP team but let me tell you it's not. The VIP team should be given an advantage like more players.  The terriost's hide anywhere they want and come from any angle anwhere the Terrerist team has no bondaries. For the VIP team this game involves a good eye quick reaction time and a good leader. For the Terrerist team this game urges paitents. finding a good hiding spot .

2 Hostage situation  

A fun game that uses team work and skill shooting. A nice change from the ordinary paintball match up. A hostage situation is where one being or multaple terriorist members take hostages while the Police engage in nagotiating skills and quiet quick moves to decive the Terrorists.  The game is pretty easy straight forword you can alter the game a little bit if you like. YOU MUST MAKE THE POLICE TEAM HAVE A RATHER LARGE FORCE. the terrioust are obviously going to start out with their hostage maybe in a little fort of some kind or a fox hole. the Police will start with the terrorist in their site. IF YOU A MEMBER ON THE POLICE FORCE DON'T TAKE SHOTS YOU THINK MITE HIT THE TERRORIST MEMBER BECAUSE IF YOU HIT THE HOSTAGE YOU LOSE THE GAME.(hint: hostage may want to wear some extra padding just in case.)

3 Behind Enemy Lines

Think of this game like the movie. A group of helicopter pilots crash in war zone terietories you have 30 minutes b4 help arives to bring you home. The other team would be the germans or whatever be creative. Their job would be to find you and take you out b4 30 minutes. GAME MUST BE PLAYED ON A LARGE FEILD IN A WOODED AREA. AND GERMANS SHOULD NOT KNOW WHERE THE PILOTS ARE IN THAT ARE PART OF THE GAME FOR THE PILOTS IS HIDING AND TRYING TO DECIEVE THE GERMANS. IF THE GERMANS START OUT KNOWING WHERE THE PILOTS ARE IT JUST MAKES EVERYTHING UNFAIR.  Make the pilots have limited amo and such. make it hard for them. have fun with this one.

4 Real War

Real war is a game with many possibilities. you could reanact D Day, Vietnam war, Pearl harbor... and so on. do research on somthing that sounds interesting and get a bunch of people together.  use medicts and different jobs like generals and have different countries the possibilities are endless have 30 round clips reasearch weapons of that time and c how accurate they were and use crappy barrles. and turn the velocity down if you want to make it a pistol. if its a sniper use a flatline or a good barrel and turn the velocity up. have supply stations use smoke gernades. just have fun. this game uses alot of creativity.

5 OTHER GAME

POST YOU GAME AND TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTHER PEOPLE CAN VOTE ON A GAME THAT YOU INVENT TOO!!!

THANK YOU ALL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic