Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is the a-5 worth getting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mike Barch View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 8:50pm
no
jimmy_needles View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Language (E17)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_needles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 10:48pm
yeah i think the only reason an a5 is more expensive is the cyclone and i wouldnt use an a5 for speedball and thats the main reason you need a faster feeding source lol but my 98c is great i spent lots of time and money getting all my stuff on there but it scares people lol seriously my friend and i were playing a game of pb and we had 3 people and they were on a team against me and i won every match...but i think they were just freaked out that there barrles arent as good as a flatline and i had like a whole setup nd they were stock cept for a j&j on a 98c
"a marine will give up his rations but will never give up his corpsman"
Z_Diggidy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Z_Diggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 2:22am
yeah when you get an a-5 all your getting is a 98 custom that is easier to field strip (which you rarely do) and an automatic loader.
Marker setup
98 custom
16" terminator barrel
32* universal dropforward
polished internals
GTA Double trigger kit
custom painted
starfire bolt
R/T Response trigger
Eggy 2
Ryan Hite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Hite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 2:35am

Get the A-5 I used to have a 98 with a Flatline and I traded it for an A-5 which IMO feels better to hold, looks better, and scares the people I play with. Plus... so many people have 98's, so its good to be different.

P.S. The A-5 isn't just a 98C that you can field strip that shoots faster, take a look on the insides and you can see the differences, plus an A-5's Flatline is MUCH better to put on, and the E-Grip is WAY cheaper than the E-Bolt. Take it from me and get the A-5, you'll love it.

A-5
14" J&J Ceramic
E-Grip And R/T
Polished Internals
Lapco Offset Front-Grip Mount
Soon to come: Possibly Lapco 8 inch Bigshot

SL 68-II

Soon to come: Selling
Devilpup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devilpup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 5:38am
i was thinking the same thing, but im gonna prolly save up for like a 04 vert cocker instead..

new custom er:
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic