Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GTA inline exp chamber help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tigger_Happy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tigger_Happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GTA inline exp chamber help
    Posted: 07 August 2004 at 11:53am

I have some questions about the GTA exp chamber for the tippmann model/custom 98. Some people say that the chamber leaks gas if you twist the middle part of the chamber. Also, is their any other weakness for this exp. chamber. THX

whiteknight457 View Drop Down
Guested - I got BUNKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteknight457 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:45pm
it wont leak, some leak because its manufactured wrong. the only weakness i know of is its only a 2 stage chamber
plax_are_meth View Drop Down
Official Forum Frenchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plax_are_meth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:59pm
dont buy a expansion chamber, and get a reg......and yeah, whightknight is right about the bad manufacturing. welcome to the forums btw
Die-Trying View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Die-Trying Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 1:46pm
get a 8 stage x-chamber there better. but i haven't had any problems with my GTA x-chamber
Ion
sanded and bondo'd body
Orange painted body and frame
Dead On Bullet Drop
Evo II
68/4500 crossfire
Evil pipe kit with ultra tip

whiteknight457 View Drop Down
Guested - I got BUNKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteknight457 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 1:48pm
i like the gta x-chamber because it matches the foregrip grooves.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic