Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

model 98 rt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: model 98 rt
    Posted: 07 August 2004 at 1:23am

i have a model 98 (not custom) and i was thinking about trying to install the RT myself and was wondering if any one else had done this or knew how

98sniper View Drop Down

Stike 1: Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 1:32am
just follow insturctions and trust me you can do it. what, did you have your gun milled. if its not a custom you will have to do it yourself some how or send it to tippmann to have it milled out so it will fit. thats what the difference between the 98 and the 98c is. the 98c has room for all the upgrades and the 98 doesn't and the 98 has the gill and the 98c doesn't
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 11:29am
dont know nyone hus done it so i would just send it inn to tippmann.
98c OwNaGe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c OwNaGe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 11:37am
i am sorry but i am unsure of this product
98c
Trigger Stop
Red Dot Pointer
Flatline Barrel
Redz 2+1 Harness
GTA Double Trigger
Steel Screws

http://tippmann.com/players/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp?TID =109849&PN=1&TPN=1

The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:47am
if you do do it then pm me how.
I LIKE BIKES!
98sniper View Drop Down

Stike 1: Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 2:52am
you guys just foolow directions. trust me it never fails. don't just send your gun in for this you need to figure out how it works n e way that way if something goes wrong in the field you know your gun and what it should be doing in there. this is how i learned how the 98 works i installed my x chamber now i can't stop taking it apart to put mods in it or clean it.
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
scull20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scull20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 7:07am
98Sniper, You cannot just follow directions for what he is trying to do, due to that fact that there is no directions for milling the reciever halves so that he could do it (Unless this has been previously posted or put on the web). Taking your gun apart just to mill it isnt going to teach you how the gun works. Your best bet to get the R/T installed is to send it to Tippmann to have it done the right way. As for learning how the gun works "Practice" might help.

-scull
"Nyquil comes in two colors, red and green. It's the only thing on the planet that tastes like red and green."

- Lewis Black
The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 7:50pm
how much extra will tippmann charge?
I LIKE BIKES!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic