Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

monster (the movie)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: monster (the movie)
    Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:05pm
so... anyone seen it? i just did since theres nothing on t.v. and i have no life. basicaly its about a adult recreational agent who gets raped and goes around killing men who pick her up, the first guy deserved what he got but the others... it was just wrong. well if you've seen it let the forum know what ya thing  i give it 6/10
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:06pm
Sounds low budget and crappy.

Coming in May 2005!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

Sounds low budget and crappy.
could be i dont really care how much they spent on a movie, the first rocky was done on a really low budget and it started one of the best sequals ever (in my opinion). 
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:15pm
I mean one of those small movies that didn't go to the theatres. It sounds intresting, but it's one of those movies that make wierd thoughts stick in your mind.

Coming in May 2005!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

It sounds intresting, but it's one of those movies that make wierd thoughts stick in your mind.
sure does, i'll never pick up a adult recreational agent in my life, they say the "F" word a LOT. im starting to think where the only ones on. im goin to bed night forum; peace love and chicken.

Edited by cadet_sergeant
[Mr. Smith] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:41pm
Saw the previews for it, didnt look very intresting.
Proud owner of an ACE'd 2K3 matrix

Slothbutt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can’t find the short bus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slothbutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 2:51am
I saw it in the theater and thought it was really good.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 9:18am
It is low budget, but I heard it was very good. The blonde chick is Charlese Theron, they did aalot of work to make her ugly. The brunette is Christina Ricci.

I thought it looked interesting.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 10:30am
Good thing it is based on a true story. She really existed and killed alot of Johns. Havent seen it yet but plan to rent/buy it in the future.

I thought another good moive that is somewhat similiar was Leaving Los Vegas. If you see it try for the Unedited version.

Lesson learned dont hire an abused adult entertainer.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic