Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seinfeld

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seinfeld
    Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:32pm
Well for all you seinfeld fans like me this is good news I just saw on fox 5 that they're finaly releasing Seinfeld on DVD. It's going to be released in the fall its supposedly going to have a to of extras too. Each set is going to cost about $50. I cant find a link on their websit sorry.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:35pm
koo.... seinfeld >>>> Friends.
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:46pm
seinfeld's on 24/7...i wouldn't buy a seinfeld dvd

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:53pm
NO DVD FOR YOU.....TWO YEAR....

paintballman_13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballman_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by JoeG254-PB JoeG254-PB wrote:

Well for all you seinfeld fans like me this is good news I just saw on fox 5 that they're finaly releasing Seinfeld on DVD. It's going to be released in the fall its supposedly going to have a to of extras too. Each set is going to cost about $50. I cant find a link on their websit sorry.

Yay maybe they will take that crappy show off now.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:57pm

Good soup Nazi referancethat was one of the best episodes but the rye bread one is funny too

Bauerp0weR 18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bauerp0weR 18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 10:56pm

that show pwns

Black Smart Parts Ion
Halo B
Check-It Unimount
macroline
68/45 Pure Energy tank
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:17pm
I saw just about every episode, cause it's on after Simpsons. I don't want to shell out $50.

Coming in May 2005!
[Mr. Smith] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:26pm
I love seinfield, yeah i nkew there was a DVD coming out about a month ago Jerry Seinfield was on Jay leno when he was in vegas doing shows for a bit. Seinfield released it there. He also said he was gonna drive across the country in an old VW van with some friends to for his birthday. He said that it was to rember the old years in high school. Although he did have a porsche enigine put in it...
Proud owner of an ACE'd 2K3 matrix

98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:42pm
seinfeld is awesome
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

I saw just about every episode, cause it's on after Simpsons. I don't want to shell out $50.

SIMPSONS!!!!!!!! i watch all 3 episodes every week day, than the episode on saturday and both on sunday.  lol i was going to start a poll on who watches the simpsons. anyway, senfield is okay.

SIMPSONS >>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > senfield
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 9:59am
yeah I used to watch all three episodes but now i'll watch King of the Hill instead of the second one or i'll watch the news
SatansEnemy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SatansEnemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 2:26am

Seinfeld is the greatest show ever!!!

Ill be buying every season.

NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 2:34am
I wish the original Batman would come out on DVD
SatansEnemy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SatansEnemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 3:34am

WAP!!!  POW!!! BANG!!!

SMACK!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic