Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M Rated

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
ClancyWggm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClancyWggm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Tippmannshooter Tippmannshooter wrote:

Ride a bike... I'm serious.. take your bike, ride to some trails, ride the trails and commune with nature, find a waterfall or something and sit by it.. Its what I do.
That's what I do. Only I run instead of riding my bike.
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:24pm
 I agree with the football idea if you are already strong. there is nothing like knocking the crap outa someone. Lineman or linebacker works best. I wouldn't recomend weightlifting as a stress reliever though (especialy on a regular bases) It can increase your rage. Go run, or bike, or even do a sort of martial arts (Judo is cool because you flip people). DO whatever is handy.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:28pm

Originally posted by Notorious Bob Notorious Bob wrote:

Go out to your local field and paitball.  Greatest stress reliever.

I would but my mom hates paintball so I can't get to a field the only time I play is in a friends backyard or in the woods. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

Originally posted by kwkmrorange kwkmrorange wrote:

Play something like football or rugby. I used to get mad alot too. Now I never do.

Football really shuts up your anger, unless your already really strong.

My mom doesn't let me play football in a regular league and I am already strong but the reason she doesn't let me play is because I'm short.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:36pm

Ride a bike... I'm serious.. take your bike, ride to some trails, ride the trails and commune with nature, find a waterfall or something and sit by it.. Its what I do.
  I would but a while ago my brothers bike was stolen so he started riding my bike and broke it so he got a new bike for Christmas and this spring I wanted to start riding bikes again but my brother was being stingy with his so eventually my dad brought my bike in to a shop and he said it would be better to buy a new one so my dad was supposed to get me a new one but it didn't happen but my brother is at my grandmas house so my mom suggested I ride his bike so I will.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:37pm

Originally posted by hashi2008 hashi2008 wrote:

I agree with the football idea if you are already strong. there is nothing like knocking the crap outa someone. Lineman or linebacker works best. I wouldn't recomend weightlifting as a stress reliever though (especialy on a regular bases) It can increase your rage. Go run, or bike, or even do a sort of martial arts (Judo is cool because you flip people). DO whatever is handy.

I actually might start taking martial arts classes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:38pm
Thanks for the suggestions everyone I'll try them see which one works best I really want to get this anger off my back
drfaulk07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drfaulk07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:41pm
maybe your just constipated...take a x-lax??
my setup that i love:
98c
RT
Flatline
12v Revvy
8in. drop

soon to come:
rocket cock and maybe some new grips and possibly a double trig maybe
-The Unknown- View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:41pm
Punching bag and 2 hours... always works for me...
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by JoeG254-PB JoeG254-PB wrote:

My Mom won't let me play games with an M rating until I calm down in General. As of now I'm a very agry kid due to the fact I've had years of torment from my brother and now I fly off the handle yelling sometimes cursing over the smallest things. If you have any tips to help me relieve stress, calm down, and cool down my temper they would be greatly appreciated.

Xanax...it's like, *sleepy relaxation*who cares*sleepy relaxation*

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:46pm
Hot bubble baths.
Long Walks.
Calm music.
Meditation.
Reading.
Come on #paintball.
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:03pm
military school, or those boys homes work for SOME people others makes them worse. i personaly know someone who spent 2 years in a boys home hes much better now, after he tryed hanging himself and beating the crap out of a kid for stealing his pokemon card. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:06pm
I'm not a bad kid just angry but my mos now probably going tol let me go to a paintball field I'm going to ride my brothers bike tomorrow start going on the trampoline I'm taking an early morning walk tomorrow and I'll read alot of cardinal od the kremlin thanks for the suggestions everyone I'll tell you how it works out.
Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:06pm

as hippyish as it sounds hes right. althouhg most parents wont let there raging kid run away on his bike but when you fell it coming ask nicely to go for a bike ride. I see you have live by the woods.  When im boared i go and try to find ways to trap squirals sounds dumb but its fun.

Edited by Fallout_soldier

Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:12pm
running is a great way to relieve stress/depressed feelings.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
P8ntballPlayer View Drop Down
Strike 2- Flames, slurs, ignoring rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntballPlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:58pm
i lift/work out when i am angry or stressed it really helps plus get in better shape

No one beats the unstoppable force of me and my
A-5!!!!!!!
2003 Ultimate Vision Shocker(black and red fade) Fund:$55/$1200

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:59pm
yeah I'm going to be allowed to lift weights and go to the gym soon
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:59pm
Listen to Linkin Park.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:53pm
gooooosfraba......gooooooosfraba

Jacko says it will work.
Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff Z’Nuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

Listen to Linkin Park.

Then it would make him more angry.
X
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic