Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M Rated

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: M Rated
    Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:19pm

My Mom won't let me play games with an M rating until I calm down in General. As of now I'm a very agry kid due to the fact I've had years of torment from my brother and now I fly off the handle yelling sometimes cursing over the smallest things. If you have any tips to help me relieve stress, calm down, and cool down my temper they would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by JoeG254-PB
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:23pm
kill someone
Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by tyranny tyranny wrote:

kill someone

Dont be a tard.

As far helping you with calming down, I have no advice to offer, because while I played violent games and watched violent movies I was never an angry child. Maybe because my parents actually loved me when I was a kid.

Edited by Solipsism
Bass654321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bass654321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:24pm
a stress reliever can work. I have a penguin. Whenever i cant find it i usually play my bass.
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:26pm
get a stress ball
JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:30pm
I'm not violent just angry and myu parents do love me I'm a good kid just an angry one.
paintballman_13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballman_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:31pm
Hit something (Notice I said SOMETHING not SOMEONE)

Edit: Make sure the thing isnt breakable.

Edited by paintballman_13
Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:33pm
Go out to your local field and paitball.  Greatest stress reliever.
TippmannA5User View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam is t3h sux

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannA5User Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:40pm

I have experiance with this.  Go to your room with your favorite video game and don't try to just beat the game, beat the crap out of it.  Try to unlock everything and beat your own times.  That will help.

Just shoot yourself and save me the trouble.
click the pic!
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:45pm
Watch the Yu-Gi-Oh movie, take out your anger on it.

Coming in May 2005!
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:49pm
Ask your health teacher what a good way to relieve stress is.

kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:52pm
Play something like football or rugby. I used to get mad alot too. Now I never do.
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:56pm

Originally posted by kwkmrorange kwkmrorange wrote:

Play something like football or rugby. I used to get mad alot too. Now I never do.

Football really shuts up your anger, unless your already really strong.

Coming in May 2005!
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:57pm
Fight Club

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
spydero99 View Drop Down
Guested: Spamming, immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydero99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:00pm
go see a shrink?
erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

thecorpseman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecorpseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

Watch the Yu-Gi-Oh movie, take out
your anger on it.

Pokemon will work too.
FAPM- Forumers against PopeMobile.
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by JoeG254-PB JoeG254-PB wrote:

My Mom won't let me play games with an M rating until I calm down in General. As of now I'm a very agry kid due to the fact I've had years of torment from my brother and now I fly off the handle yelling sometimes cursing over the smallest things.†If you have any tips to help me relieve stress, calm down, and†cool down my temper†they would†be greatly appreciated.

The first thing you have to do is accept responsiblity for your own anger issues instead of blaming them on everyone else. You then need to learn a little thing called discipline so you have control over your own temper.
Real Men Love Cheeses
Tippmannshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmannshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:05pm
Ride a bike... I'm serious.. take your bike, ride to some trails, ride the trails and commune with nature, find a waterfall or something and sit by it.. Its what I do.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:07pm
Go out side and hit yourself in the  head about 1,000 times with a Ballpeen hammer
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Notorious Bob Notorious Bob wrote:

Go out to your local field and paitball. Greatest stress reliever.

Beat me to it..

And whoever said the ball peen hammer joke (I wasn't paying attention to names), my dad found this bumper sticker and bought it:

A Cat Almost Always Blinks... When Hit In The Head... With A Ball Peen Hammer.
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic