FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M Rated

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: M Rated
    Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:24am

Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

Listen to Linkin Park.

That would make him want to stick pins in his ears from the whiney noise that "it" generates.

If I were you, I would start to get serious with your mom...but in a calm way...start questioning her with things...tell her that by "holding you back from stuff", you are more angry, with her, and everything else, and tell her that if you aren't held back like you are now, you will calm down more.

[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:09am
If your really angry dont drink like mentioned above. It will only keep you as angry as before but you wont be able to control it.
phantom87 View Drop Down
My title explains it all

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phantom87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Visit a good therapist like Dr. Jack Daniels

Dr.Jack said prescribed his love liquid..mmm...sweet sweet booze...

meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:02am
go live in the mountains and dont bother anybody

GUN WHORE
XTC
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:39pm
yeah get a punching bag
tippyjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippyjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

That is only good for injuries, I am serious when my dad's barefooting guys come down they have a cooler full of beer and a bottel of Jack to relive the pain.

and about the stress, I like to go out and shout my brother a few times in a game of paintball, works well with me.

Good Luck

15 bps PSP ramp, no chops ever, and with a 98c....

wtfd00d View Drop Down

Guested: Racist stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wtfd00d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:15pm

Been here since 2k2 nig.

MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:04pm

Originally posted by wtfd00d wtfd00d wrote:

Smoke weed.

Welcome to the forums.

Get banned.

Coming in May 2005!
wtfd00d View Drop Down

Guested: Racist stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wtfd00d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 10:57pm
Smoke weed.
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 10:34pm
 All I am saying is that I used to be a calm guy. If you catch me within 2 hours of a workout, I tend to have a shorter fuse. I think it is the extra adrinalin (sp?) running through the body. Some people on the football team are like that as well. Of the sugestions, I think Martial Arts is the best. It teaches control. I wish I were still in it, but football conflicts with it. Starting moday I practice twice a day.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 10:11pm
I'll agree with the weights. Someone said it gets you angry I have to disagree it can get you really pumped up but never really angry. Dont worry if your short man, when I started playing football I was about 5 feet tall. Now the league I play in the maximum weight if your 16 is 240 pounds and the maximum weight if your 17 is 160. Im only 15 and I weigh 140 and am only about 5'5. All you need is guts and technique.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 10:03pm

Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff Z’Nuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

Listen to Linkin Park.

Then it would make him more angry.
X
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:53pm
gooooosfraba......gooooooosfraba

Jacko says it will work.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:59pm
Listen to Linkin Park.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:59pm
yeah I'm going to be allowed to lift weights and go to the gym soon
P8ntballPlayer View Drop Down
Strike 2- Flames, slurs, ignoring rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntballPlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:58pm
i lift/work out when i am angry or stressed it really helps plus get in better shape

No one beats the unstoppable force of me and my
A-5!!!!!!!
2003 Ultimate Vision Shocker(black and red fade) Fund:$55/$1200
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:12pm
running is a great way to relieve stress/depressed feelings.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:06pm

Originally posted by Tippmannshooter Tippmannshooter wrote:

Ride a bike... I'm serious.. take your bike, ride to some trails, ride the trails and commune with nature, find a waterfall or something and sit by it.. Its what I do.

as hippyish as it sounds hes right. althouhg most parents wont let there raging kid run away on his bike but when you fell it coming ask nicely to go for a bike ride. I see you have live by the woods.  When im boared i go and try to find ways to trap squirals sounds dumb but its fun.

Edited by Fallout_soldier

Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:06pm
I'm not a bad kid just angry but my mos now probably going tol let me go to a paintball field I'm going to ride my brothers bike tomorrow start going on the trampoline I'm taking an early morning walk tomorrow and I'll read alot of cardinal od the kremlin thanks for the suggestions everyone I'll tell you how it works out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic