Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yeah so i was...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
fatty View Drop Down

Atkins Reject

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yeah so i was...
    Posted: 06 August 2004 at 5:24pm
...backing out of my driveway and some woman comes down the street at like 60 mph (25mph street) and almost hits the back of my car. Then we're going down the street(way to slow for her) and she passes me and when she gets right in front of me she slams on the brakes to pull into her driveway. I had to swerve off the road to avoid hitting her and my dad called the cops but they couldn't do anything cause they didn't see it but they would go to talk to her.
So anyway people in my town suck at driving safely.
Oh, and she was no where in sight when i looked before backing out.

Edited by fatty

I don't know about you guys but this is how I want to live out the rest of my days.
Sumo_Monkey22 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’m too sexy for my teeth ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sumo_Monkey22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 5:26pm
That sucks.
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 5:40pm

I hate bad drivers.

YONK~!~
Check This Out
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 5:49pm
Slit her throat.

Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

I hate bad drivers.

Bass654321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bass654321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:13pm
i almost got hit by a crazy driver once while riding my bike to school in 5th grade across an intersection. Bad Drivers anger me
Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:17pm
It would be a shame if she came out to her car one morning with a few flat tires, a broken windshield, and a little less paint.

Not that I encourage vandalism against tardsmacks that deserve or anything.

I wish I had some piece of crap old beat up caddy or something instead of the two nice cars I have so when people do retard crap I would just not try and avoid the accident and let it happen because they suck at life. Ruin their craptastic hondas and such.
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:19pm

the only thing that ticks me off more about bad drivers driving bad, is when they think they're right....
 the traffic light i was at was 2 lanes, and right after the intersection it merges into one. so when it turns green people get into order, one from each lane, like they should. i was in the left lane, and right where the 2 lanes turns to one, the person behind me floored it and cut me off. almost sending me into opposing traffic.
 the part that ticks me off most was he was swearing and giving me the middle finger as he passed. that doesnt bother me much, but he had 3 kids in the back seat, not one was older than 5.   2 of them were in child seats. the next red light i rolled down my window and just said to the guy, your being a great role model for your kids...

people needa controll their temper these days

:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:21pm
WHY'D YOU STOP AT A LEGAL RED LIGHT!! AND LET ME HIT YOU DOING 80!?!?!?!?

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

I hate bad drivers.

I hear ya. The drivers here are horrible, and we get lots of tourist morons too... Who drives 50kmh in a 90kmh zone?!?!?!?
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:24pm
Meh. I got passed once by an old lady doing like 90 in a 55 section. She passed on the right and flipped me the bird, then cut in front of me to turn left again. Then there are the idiots who just don't look before turning. And everyone else who just sucks at driving. They should all be locked up so everyone else can use the road safely.
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:30pm
I saw a guy driving in the opposite lane before. Good thing there was now traffic on his side because both lanes were seperated.
-The Unknown- View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:36pm
Popcorn in her tail-pipe, water and sand in her gas tank. All fixed...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:04pm
The other day I was driving home from work, and over this blind hill, this guy comes up in my lane, sees me and swerves back to his lane.... I still can't figure out what he was doing. It wasn't a close call or anything, but he was on the wrong side of the road, coming over a totally blind hill. He easily could have been hit head on, like if I had left 30 seconds earlier, or drove a tiny bit faster... morons...
Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:07pm

put bleach in her gas tank.

cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:07pm
i work for a delivery service the guy i work with is the worst driver i've ever been in a car with. he just stairs off into space and spins the tires all the time. not to mention the stupiest thing hes done, cut off a 18 wheeler; talk about smoke flying.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:12pm
My friend is the worst driver I've ever seen. She almost drove into a flatbed head on, on a gravel road, then slammed the brakes and swerved to avoid it, almost sending us down this gulley thing. She got stuck on this tiny trail so I had to take over and get her out so she wouldn't make it worse. Oh, also almost rear ended a guy in a truck who was turning right. She was following way too close, he started to turn, she wasn't paying attention and kept her speed. So he was slowing down, she wasn't... the only reason we didnt hit was because he made a quick turn. Needless to say, I haven't driven with her again since, nor have most my friends.
Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:13pm

Originally posted by Bass654321 Bass654321 wrote:

i almost got hit by a crazy driver once while riding my bike to school in 5th grade across an intersection. Bad Drivers anger me

In eigth my english teacher almost hit me on the way to school.  She told me not to ride my bike to school anymore or she would get me suspended.  I laughed so hard.  Im laughing thinking about it.

Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:35pm

You are all going to hate me for this one, but the first week I got my car I gave the reason why Teen insurance is so high. Noone was on the road but a guy behind me and I was swerving over the road and stuff. Finally, I get to my turn and take it.

WOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWO *Lights Flashing*. It turns out the guy behind me was an undercover.

To redeem myself, I don't drive like a retard anymore. Nothing like getting away with something to change me.

Que pasa?

98ball View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flames are bad, kay?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:10pm

^^  How do you know how retards drive?

One of my friends has been in 11 wrecks in like 5 months, it is pitiful..... her insurance is sky high and she is like banned from driving untill she is like 21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic