Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rebeal problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
plax_are_meth View Drop Down
Official Forum Frenchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plax_are_meth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rebeal problem
    Posted: 06 August 2004 at 4:30pm
if ur using a delrin bolt the bolt coulda swelled and get stuck in the frame after a few shots. ooor, there maybe too much oil causing the oil to build up and jam...or there is too little oil...
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 3:20pm
Your shooting a rebel. Thats your problem ;).

Take apart your gun and examin where the bolt is, is there anything blocking it?

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:25pm
Sounds like you need to oil your bolt. While your at it, oil your entire gun. On Tippmanns, there is a velocity screw. Look in the manual of your gun on how to change its velocity.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
KUSA rocks3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KUSA rocks3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:12pm
My rebeal has a prob when i shoot it the bolt sticks and the c02 is full and every now and then i can shoot like 5 times then it will stick. What do i need to do to have this fixed its it a prob with the velocity to low or what?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic