Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bertuzzi: Let him back in or no?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: Do you think Todd Bertuzzi should be allowed back into the NHL?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [88.24%]
2 [11.76%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 12:25pm

He did not intend to seriously hurt Moore...It was payback and I know that's not right but you get caught up in the game and yer emotions take a hold...his hit on moore was just as bad as moore's hit on nasland...for some reason though, bertuzzi's punch caused more damage than you would think on moore...if you watch it he does not try to kill moore or anything he just throws a punch at his head...it happens...i know it's not right and he should have gotten suspended like he did but to kick him out of the NHL is ridiculous...

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by The American The American wrote:

In an effort to get back at Colorado's Steve Moore, Bertuzzi hit him in the back of the head pushing him to the ice and punch him repeatedly.  All this caused if I remember correctly, bad cuts, a concussion, and something in his neck or spine(can't remember) was broken, something that they wernt sure if he would play again.

So thats what happened, and now the NHL has to decide whether or not to let him back in.  So what do you think

that is completley non true...he punches him and grabs him and then two more avs jump on bertuzzi's back to get him...when he fell he was unconscious from the punch and had no way of guarding his face so he landed face first with the weight of bertuzzi and other avs on him...he did not punch him repetedly after he was down...get yer facts straight before you go around spreading bogus stories

These are the kind of people that should get banned from the NHL and arrested...hitting someone from behind is one thing...but if you get frustrated at another player and use yer stick as a weapon rather than yer fists...im sorry but you are a wuss...I personally would have liked to beat the crap out of McSorley after watching what he did...if you compare these two incidents...you can see that the whole bertuzzi incident isn't as big of a deal as the McSorley one should have been

Edited by :ShockeR_ratm:

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic