Poll Question: who invented the cocker?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [25.00%]
18 [75.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
spydero99 View Drop Down
Guested: Spamming, immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydero99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bud or glenn?
    Posted: 06 August 2004 at 12:32am

in answer to the thread of a page out of sp's book on glenn v. bud thing, who invented the cocker?

i love WGP and have to support Bud

erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 12:36am
Glenn Palmer is the man. End of story.

After reading his letter, I'd now be willing to shell out the money for one of his uber guns, such as a blazer.

PPS guns are awesome and all but they are overpriced in my opinion because of the name.

Edited by Solipsism
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:35am
What do you mean who invented the autococker? Orr did of course.

Palmer invented the concept of using pneumatics to recock a pump-based system, and told Orr about it. Both put it into production, and the rest is history.
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:46am
so glenn invented what makes a cocker a cocker?  and then bud took that and made the cocker with what he learned from glenn

Edited by meteora

GUN WHORE
XTC
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:50am
well shenk your post states something totaly opposite of what you said.  you state that Orr invented the auto cocker, but on the other hand you also say Palmer invented it?  could you clear your post up a little?  i understand that it was a joint operation, but who came up with the idea first?  and who was the first to manufacture the idea?
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:16am
Glenn came up with a system of how a gun, or somehting else COULD work. Orr learned the system, and made it into a working gun, INVENTING the cocker. The question was not who came up with idea of a 3way, or whatever, it was who invented the cocker. Orr, hands down.
Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:20am
Im pretty sure Orr invented the cocker and all, but I doubt Glenn would make such a bold claim unless it had some truth to it.

PPS still r0x.
Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:47am

Woo-Hoo, all this Caos from my post.  Go me.

As for who invented it, who knows.

Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:15am
Orr

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
EYES View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More pansy and liberal and commie than U

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EYES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 10:41am
Glenn! Glenn, Glenn, Glenn! Glenn, Glenn, Glennnnnnnn!

youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 10:48am
Originally posted by EYES EYES wrote:

Glenn! Glenn, Glenn, Glenn! Glenn, Glenn, Glennnnnnnn!

you took my words.
Super NEWB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super NEWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:11am
palmer makes strokers right? arent they just pumps with pneumatic assist? Basically cockers right? also i believe blazers have a 4 way in them. I really dont know but just because  I'll say Glenn. Wgp definately makes high quality guns though so even if palmer did invent it, it's good that Worr makes them

Angel guys get all the girls
Steve Zissou: I'm going to find it and I'm going to destroy it. Possibly with dynamite.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic